WetlookPro

Message # 68471.5

Subject: Pulsing Re:Leather/PVC

Date: Thu 06/10/16 13:17:15 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email: asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Does wet leather / pvc really count as wetlook? I don't see why it wouldn't count as wetlook, but it all depends on what you define as "wetlook". For some, the material getting wet has to change when wet. They like it when it gets darker, shinier, clingier etc. Of course leather and pvc doesn't do these things when those materials get wet. For similar reasons, the same kinda holds true for underwater wetlook. For me, it's knowing that these garments are being worn in the water. A woman standing neck deep in water or swimming underwater while wearing a leather jacket is obviously part of wetlook.

In my case, I tend to draw the distinction of what shouldn't get wet to what is designed to get wet. For example, I'm not a fan of rain coats, rubber boots, or flip flips/shower shoes. These are items intended to be worn in the water and they generally lack the sex appeal of things that are not intended to get wet. To me pvc is borderline because I can perceive it as being too similar to rainwear. For me to dig it, it has to look more like a sexy shiny tight dress, rather than a costume but unfortunately many styles are obviously costume-like (I'm really over the latex nurse outfit, it's been so over done) OTHO, I've seen some really sexy latex dresses that I think would look great with a model swimming in it. (And maybe someday, I'll do a photo set) As you can see from my work, I happen to like shoes being worn. Many are leather and many are not and those that are not do change color and look wet, etc. But for me, the image of including shoes, tends to complete the overall look. In the real world, swimming in shoes or garments not intended to get wet is sort of taboo. And there is a general feel that those items will be ruined. Thats why you'll see vids of girls being thrown into pools or such, where their friends take of their shoes before the toss. To me part of the allure of wetlook is to see a woman totally wet in everything they are wearing, to include jackets, jewelry, shoes etc. It's like a woman woke up one morning, got dressed, put on make-up, got ready for whatever the day may bring, not knowing that later in the day they were in a situation where they ended up soaked or swimming in the very things they put on. Not like the wet event was planned later in the day. They are totally unprepared for it. In fact, for some of my shoots, I have asked the models to wear the exact outfit they showed up in. They turn out to be some of our best sets.

But as I said, it all depends on what you define as wetlook….

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (68471) Question Leather/PVC

By Wetmac - clive_uk_00@yahoo.com gb Wed 05/10/16 22:38:41 GMT

I am after some opinions here.  Does wet leather/PVC really count as wetlook?

Now I know there is an interest in this and it is not up to me to say it is right or wrong.  In my opinion I do not really class it as wetlook simply because once the leather/PVC is out of the water then it looks like leather/PVC and has not changed simply because the materials are totally waterproof and the water just runs off them.  Not so sure about latex although I suspect it is the same.

Would those who are into this state why they class it as wetlook please and if any of you agree with me also would you please respond.  

Remember, this is just my opinion and nobody elses and I am not trying to start an argument, merely asking a simple question..

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]