Wetlook-Online

Message # 68471.1

Subject: Wink Smile Agree

Date: Wed 05/10/16 23:54:26 GMT

Name: Anonymous us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well said. There is a taste for everyone in here and plenty of room for all. There are several things that I don't care for. Leather/PVC are two of them. But there are sites that are dedicated to just those.

Leather is very sexy but it really doesn't look "wet". Same for PVC.

I don't like pantyhose. There are entire sites dedicated to just that.

I like to see women when they get out of the water. Not really into just underwater. There are sites that are NAMED underwater.  

A while ago there was a huge kerfuffle about "male wetlook sites". Obviously, there are a lot of people, either men or women, who seem to like those sites. They are still operating and if they weren't making money I'm sure that they would be gone.

I just don't open them because I'm not interested. Same for leather, PVC, male, etc. and if you don't like those things just don't open them. Simple.

So, I'm very glad that all these sites are available for all the various tastes. That is what keeps these forums open.

In reply to Message (68471) Question Leather/PVC

By Wetmac - clive_uk_00@yahoo.com gb Wed 05/10/16 22:38:41 GMT

I am after some opinions here.  Does wet leather/PVC really count as wetlook?

Now I know there is an interest in this and it is not up to me to say it is right or wrong.  In my opinion I do not really class it as wetlook simply because once the leather/PVC is out of the water then it looks like leather/PVC and has not changed simply because the materials are totally waterproof and the water just runs off them.  Not so sure about latex although I suspect it is the same.

Would those who are into this state why they class it as wetlook please and if any of you agree with me also would you please respond.  

Remember, this is just my opinion and nobody elses and I am not trying to start an argument, merely asking a simple question..

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]