minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 13:51:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 68407.1.1

Subject: Happy Re:How are some sites legal? Commercial use of candids?

Date: Wed 28/09/16 10:05:33 GMT

Name: Andrew us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Very nice. Thanks for this link. Now my conscience can sleep soundly while I order candid stuff :)
In reply to Message (68407.1) News/Mag/Book Re:How are some sites legal? Commercial use of candids?

By RoscoeBC - us Wed 28/09/16 04:22:13 GMT

I thought shots taken in a public place where the subject had no reasonable expectation of privacy were OK to use ( http://content.photojojo.com/photo-technique/tips/legal-rights-of-photographers/ ).
In reply to Message (68407) Question How are some sites legal? Commercial use of candids?

By Andrew - us Wed 28/09/16 00:49:12 GMT

No names, as they are run by the greats of wetlook who often reply here in a manner implying that they own the place, but, there are some sites which are blatently illegal by all laws (US, European, Russian...) - that's according to my knowledge from law school (EU common law specialization)

I am talking about commercially selling Russian, Ukrainian etc CANDID fountain clips

This is COMMERCIAL  usage, unlike private albums

These are usually dubbed college girls, but are cleraly often not, some look way younger than 18!!!

I assume there are no relese forms (impossible to do with so many) and no parent release forms either

This seems totally  illegal in every country

Yet, these sites exist in our community, use supposedly respectable payment processors etc

I really don't want to attack one of the greats of wetlook who has the largest store of such clips, but this just doesn't feel right. When I first saw the links I really had the urge to report them to the payment company and some cointries authorities (think minor protective services)

I know the owner of said store (as well as owners of the smaller ones) can be really harsh and impolite when asked hard questions (a late row with the forum admin for instance), but this has been bugging me for a long time and I really need an answer.

So please admins don't censor the post and let those people answer how are their businesses legal when they seem anything but.

It will make buying their products possible with a clear consious if they give proof of being legal

And probably not only for me, as quite a few people here have a problem with candids, even all candids, not just commercially used candids.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]