WetlookPro

Message # 68354

Subject: Pictures Adria and Alex taking a shower html

Date: Tue 20/09/16 18:21:48 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi guys, Alex and Adria took a shower together. And we have a new session added to the download store.

Check out the site for more free pictures.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose from 2950+ available on EuroWAM.net…
Click HERE to read more.

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVAdria; AlexandraX
Adria and Alexandra are celebrating a birthday party and of course the birthday cake cannot miss. BUT after they eat it for a while they start to mess each other with the sweet thing so we had a little food fight which of course was only the prelude of the shower session.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos
WHATCH WAM VIDEOS ONLINE
$28 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter ... Elena (Helen)
I don't know about you guys, but I sure missed the sea side updates lately so I pack my crew and the gear and went to hunt a little in a city we went before two years ago and since lately many customers and fans are asking me why I stopped searching for ladies dressed in business suits I decided to stay as long as it takes to find some nice ladies that not only will came with me and soak their clothes, BUT they will also enjoy it and I can get them into the BIG wetlook circle we have.
I think I started the whole campaign with the right foot, Helen is a beautiful 22 years old lady, who was dressed just the way I wanted her to be, she was coming from work and she was facing a boring afternoon in a hot day so she was not that hard to be convinced to try out our wetlook experience and on to of all she had a great time in the water, posing for the cameras and she promised to be back for more clips IF we will ask her to.
SO you have nothing else to do except to enjoy the view ;)

Free Preview
HDVAquaMaidens (RO) ... JuliaB
Julia is posing in our pool wearing a brown cardigan, opaque pantyhose heels and a white blouse.
During the clip she removes the cardigan, and she continues to pose in pantyhose and blouse.

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SAMPLE VIDEO

Free Preview
HDVSexy Wetlook ... Maya
Maya's satin night gown look just great into the pool in this clip, especially matched with a pair of 40 DEN red pantyhose and a pair of pointy red heels.
Watch her having a nice afternoon soaking herself into the pool.

Free Preview
HDVWetInJeans ... Kata
Probably the jeans fans will be disappointed cos Kata is not wearing a blue jeans in this update, she is wearing a denim mini skirt and a denim jacket.
We thought it will be a nice change to have a mini skirt on the site for the denim fans. And we also promise to the jeans fans that there are not many updates like this prepared for the future on this site ;)
The update is a pool update BUT Kata is using mainly a hose with a shower head attached to get her clothes wet in the video.

Free Preview
HDVCasualWetlook ... Monika
Since leggings and long blouse is a popular outfit Monika wanted to please her fans, and he came to the shootings wearing what we hope to be an outfit that will please the casual wetlook fans but also the winter clothing fans.
Enjoy watching her into the pool.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]