WetlookPro

Message # 68340.2.2.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:40 years ago

Date: Tue 20/09/16 12:59:34 GMT

Name: wetuni ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I think all Airlines should make it compulsory that all cabin crew do their Wet Drills in uniform, afterall thats what they'd be wearing if a flight does go tits up (or down), take a leaf out of Malaysia Airlines book I think they do it in uniform. Is it just wetlook uniforms you do or are you into other Stewardess scernarios?
In reply to Message (68340.2.2.1.1) None Re:40 years ago

By suwam - ex Mon 19/09/16 20:20:03 GMT

yes that was cathay pacific, I was hoping for a making of video of that.  The Asian airlines seem to be a bit more wam friendly, China eastern had their female crew in a paddy field planting rice wearing full uniform and ANA had their crew sitting with their legs in a mud pit but unfortunately  covered in plastic.

Its customary for Garuda Indonesian cabin crew to be pied in the galley on their birthdays, I was talking to one of the emirates cabin crew who had been at this years british grand prix who had to stand in torrential rain on the grid and she said their uniform is coated like school uniforms are these days but she still got soaked to the skin

In reply to Message (68340.2.2.1) None Re:40 years ago

By wetuni - ex Mon 19/09/16 18:33:33 GMT

Yes its a shame BA got all serious and corporate, the Costelloe & Roland Klien uniforms look fab wet in your videos, along with the BM Jaegar uniform. I thought Ice Bucket Challenge period would of thrown up a few more wet cabin crew videos. Although the Cathay Pacific (I think) advert of their crew diving into wet mud for the Rugby 7s was very good indeed.
In reply to Message (68340.2.2) None Re:40 years ago

By suwam - ex Mon 19/09/16 18:16:56 GMT

wetuni    unfortunately those kind of events involving the water skiing stewardess died when British Airways was privatised during the mid 80's, These days airlines frown on that kind of behaviour whilst wearing uniform, But you still get the odd occasional happening.

A recent Delta Airlines staff video had a stewardess fall out of a boat at the end and I found a pic on Instagram of an Etihad purser who had been in the sea in full uniform (including her hat) celebrating Songkran in Thailand.

At last years cricket world cup, The aussies celebrated for some reason with beer, In the tv footage two emirates cabin crew arrived really fast as the beer was being sprayed, Although you could not see anything as they arrived as the camera scanned elsewhere,, I tracked down a still shot that showed the first emirates girl with frothy  beer all down the front of her uniform and a beaming smile on her face.

In reply to Message (68340.2) None Re:40 years ago

By wetuni - ex Mon 19/09/16 11:51:53 GMT

Good to see you back Suwam, would love to see a BA stewardess or a British Midland (Jaegar uniform) Stewardess caked in mud in a similiar situation. Did you ever see the waterskiing BA stewardess in the 80s?

In reply to Message (68340) Film/AVI 40 years ago

By suwam - ex Sun 18/09/16 20:59:07 GMT

In 1976 a six inch article was printed in the stop press section on the back page of the London Evening Standard.

Headlined B A Stewardess to the rescue it told of an accident on building site near Heathrow where a dumper had turned over trapping the driver underneath.

A passing British Airways stewardess had left her car and gone to give fist aid, Climbing under the dumper still wearing her full uniform,

When the emergency services arrived she emerged caked in mud and just got in her car and carried on to work.

Reading that six inches of text changed my life and I have spent the next four decades dreaming of and re enacting just that kind of scenario

This clip bookmarks those 40 years

http//vimeo.com/183216534

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]