MyWetloook

Message # 68336.1

Subject: Hello the names may be fictitious, but are the events real ? [nt]

Date: Sun 18/09/16 18:57:57 GMT

Name: plonss nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (68336) None Vignettes

By Anonymous - uu Sun 18/09/16 14:49:29 GMT

All names are fictitious.

I had a classmate, let's name her Britney. She was a petite Filipino descent girl with a sense of style. We were taking a chemistry class together during spring quarter and she would often wear a pair of very nice black boots with a soft sheen to it. Long story short, I got her to wade in a little decorative fountain we had on campus. It wasn't very deep, and the water only went up to the middle of her boots. But yes they did get soaked, feeling, as she described "oozy." We later went to class, and as she sat next to me, I could hear her wiggling her toes inside her boots from time to time.

It was fun to see her wear those boots again in a few days. They looked the same...except for very subtle wrinkling around her ankles.

Another classmate, Kim, was a rather shy study partner I had for programming. It was before the drought, and the fall in California was quite bipolar. We finished the class, and agreed to met at the library an hour later since she had another class. During that hour, as I was waiting in the library the clouds got thicker and it started pouring. So when Kim showed up, she had water dripping from her hair and the cuffs of her long sleeved black top, her jeans were uniformly darker and her elegant feet quietly squeaked inside black sandals as she made her way across the library hall. That's when I found out that she just didn't like umbrellas. Every rain was a holiday that quarter.

Joan, a 24 year old Chinese lady was rather spontaneous. Our study session somehow migrated towards a water reservoir...in which we ended up both wading in waist deep. Her capri sand colored jeans and gladiator sandals got soaked, but her top stayed dry...she went grocery shopping afterwards...her butt looked amazing in those wet pants.

Later on her Facebook I saw a picture from a pool party. She was falling back first into a pool in a black top and skinny jeans.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]