minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 17:09:19 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 68295.1.1

Subject: Question Re:Let's do a wild special that gives you all you want for $100.00 Bapti

Date: Mon 12/09/16 03:39:33 GMT

Name: Don Pave uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Can you explain more clearly what that baptism add-on is about? What does "20 long lost clips" mean? You get 20 different clips with this request? How long are they in total and where are they from?
In reply to Message (68295.1) None Re:Let's do a wild special that gives you all you want for $100.00 Bapti

By Liquidladies WLP - waterloggedproductions@yahoo.co us Mon 12/09/16 03:25:14 GMT

Forgot to mention with  this super package for $100.00 you can also request we add on a individual soaking we baptism evens in jeans and dresses and sweaters in 20 long lost clipsadded to your original order...But  get cooking  sale starts at midnight and is on for 72 hrs. Thurs.Midmight ... These clips are totally optional and you can say I want or no I don't.

WLP

www.waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com....then just order thru paypal and fill in your cart with what we xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

are offering  and all for $100.00 USBucks

WWW.WATERLOGGEDPRODUCTIONS.COM

In reply to Message (68295) Happy Let's do a wild special that gives you all you want for $100.00

By Liquidladies WLP - waterloggedproductions@yahoo.co us Mon 12/09/16 02:48:07 GMT

Website: http://www.waterloggedproductions.com// waterloggedproductions.com

OK,  I am putting this together and it goes thru paypal ordering.   There is NO quick link for this since I predict we will have our quota in 24 hour and the sale is over.

ON you mark get set GOOOOOO!..Now just go to the site and load your baskets up to (15) pay per view clips, then get 1 years membership at both Liquidladies and Interwet-USA ...but I am not done yet...Pick out you favorite 5 videos full length in out system past of present and we will either downline them for you to get them to your right away or you canhave your choice to have 5 PPV burned to a DVD and mailed directly to your place of residence and get them in your mail box...WHOA  what a deal   (15 ) PPV any kinxd you want we have +1 year membership at Liquidladies @ InterwetUSA PLUS get (15) downloadable DVD on disc and e-mailed to you or packaged up and sent to you snail mail mailing address,,,,,,WHOW   All this and pictures too  what a killer of a deal.

So  LET's  get this action kickin shit right now!  Beginining  at Midnight MON. Sept 12th and go thru3 days all the way untilThursday night at midnight and then it is OVER.   It will keep me busy filling orders and then having to e them to some and mail and run off copies to others, but we do the work for you putting it all together....Please keep in mind if it is rage, you will experience a delay on your order, but NEVER any time LOST..NONE of our customers have ever lost time due to computer mixup or wrong codes given..we all make mistakes and we honor and correct our, so get ready to order from waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com and save TONS and lots of watching...Good now thru  Thursday.

********Please Note we do not have an auto generator in our business, so we check out e-mails and Paypal accts frequently so we can get your order to you ASAP......Hope you lie this Sale of the century for Just $100.00 USD  all noted to buyer in the upper right hand description box...OK  let's GOOOOOO***      (WK) @ Waterloggedproductions.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]