minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 20:53:41 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 68289.3

Subject: None Re:Wet Dirndl - HighRes pictures, ONLY beautiful girls!

Date: Fri 16/09/16 09:28:20 GMT

Name: Chris - WAM Photography at

Email: chris@wetandmessyphotography.com

Website: https://www.wetandmessyphotography.com/ / http://www.wetandmessyphotography.com/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well ... while I try to appreciate that you post for the first time in this forum, I'd like to add two points, one regarding the page you posted and another one on the "mentally and psychologically disturbed male perverts" ... which I will do partly in this reply and partly in reply to another comment you made in this thread.

First things first, whil there's some nice girls on this page, you can see what happens if the photographer is not into wetlook :) Loads of missed opportunities. But hey I don't blame the photographer, since this is not his focus obviously.

Now back to the "mentally and psychologically disturbed male perverts" ... first of all, those events started off years ago as  very low-level marketing events for a traditional clothes manufacturer from Austria. While it may well be, that the owner has his joy seeing girls wet in his dirndl-creations - and therefore also providing the clothes for the event on site in case somebody does not have or bring their own dirndl - primarily it's a fun marketing event which was adopted by countless outlets and shops selling traditional alpine clothing all over Austria and bavaria. And because there's Dindl-clothes on site obviously also a lot of guys who most of the time join the fiances in the event put on a wig and a dirndls and jump in as well. So you are basically insulting people having fun as "mentally and psychologically disturbed male perverts" because they disturb your "pure" interpretation of wetlook. Probably you should reflect on your own view of an event, that - however nice it is to see those girls jumping in the lake in their great outfits (and believe me I've been there and enjoyed it ;-) ) - primarily is a fun markeitng event and not a production aimed to please basic needs of the wetlook community.

In reply to Message (68289) None Wet Dirndl - HighRes pictures, ONLY beautiful girls!

By I love female wetlook :-) - uu Sun 11/09/16 11:51:50 GMT

Hello,

It is my first posting here and I want to show you some pictures of a great Wet-Dirndl-Event:

http://www.erlebnis.net/woerthersee/dirndlspringen-velden-bilder/

I GUARANTEE, that there are NO disgusting and ugly wet men or any mentally and psychologically disturbed male perverts in wet clothes or abnormal males wearing female clothes!

You see ONLY very beautiful wet GIRLS - So you can enjoy the whole series :-)

Of course, all of the photos are in a high resolution!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]