minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 12:54:06 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 68289.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:Do you have something to hide?

Date: Fri 16/09/16 06:10:41 GMT

Name: guitarguy us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Agreed Leon, I also don't want to see a guy in women's clothes, only reason is that it does nothing for me. However I would never criticize anyone else for their preference. My response to "I love female wetlook" .. Yeah I like females too. However many women like to do man things, and I do not know of anyone who has a problem with that. Granted I do not want to see a man posing as a woman, and if open with it (that I know he's a man) I am not bothered by that. Deception is entirely different, such as a man who misleads in a photo series as a woman. I feel that is unethical. Curiosity is common to everyone, so I think it's perfectly normal to experiment in private, maybe to understand how a woman feels in her clothing, and pertaining specifically to wetlook. I fail to see how that could be abnormal. No one is deceived, no harm to anyone. It matters not what someone's sexual orientation is, straight, gay or bi, curiosity is normal.
In reply to Message (68289.1.1.1.1.1.1) None Do you have something to hide?

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwam.com ex Tue 13/09/16 02:46:44 GMT

Such a backward opinion!

Just like the gay men who attacked gay men to hide their own sexuality.

Do you secretly enjoy the feeling of dressing up in wet women's clothes "I love female wet look"?

Honestly for you to have such strong views, what happened to you to inspire such narrow minded hatred?

I don't like to look at men wet in girls clothes, so I don't, but I don't feel the need to write such crap like you have.

In the eyes of many people, wet look and fetishes would be described in such a way.

Glass houses and all that.

Leonmoomin

In reply to Message (68289.1.1.1.1.1) None Re:Well said, Gary Kay

By I love female wetlook :-) - uu Mon 12/09/16 17:35:39 GMT

Hello,

in my - and not only my - oppinion it is ABSOLUTELY NOT normal to wear female clothes as a man! And to get wet in clothes, too.

This is NOT a normal behaviour for the male gender. Wearing wet clothes and getting wet fully clothed is a privilege of woman. It's the same with makeup, high-heels and so on.

If you were not born as a woman you have to do male things, not this! Because this would be - as I said - the behaviour of a mentally ill person.

Best regards!

In reply to Message (68289.1.1.1.1) Thumbs Up Well said, Gary Kay

By jollywetfellow - sx Mon 12/09/16 09:27:12 GMT

It is fair enough to point out that some of the jumpers in most dirndlspringen are male, but not to suggest that they are therefore "perverts" - the dirndlspringen is surely meant to be a fun event, not a wetlook photoshoot, and part of the fun is these guys doing it too.     "I love female wetlook" had better not go out on a Saturday night in Britain, since there is almost always a stag party or two with men dressed as women for a bit of a laugh.......   
In reply to Message (68289.1.1.1) Confused on being judge"mental"

By Gary Kay - us Mon 12/09/16 05:47:06 GMT

Sounds like you have a real problem with guys having fun. All the dirndl photos including guys wearing dresses, looks like everyone is just having fun. With societies all over the world opening up and being less judgemental it appears you have not noticed that. Perhaps you could say "I don't like guys in dresses getting wet" instead of labeling them all perverts, (twice). As is always said, if you don't like an image just don't  F  in look at it.
In reply to Message (68289.1.1) None Re:Wet Dirndl - HighRes pictures, ONLY beautiful girls!

By I love female wetlook :-) - uu Sun 11/09/16 20:30:12 GMT

Hello Paul,

thanks for your reply! As far as I know this event didn't take place this year. It's really a shame, because it was one of the last "Dirndlspringen", where no perverted male idiots in female clothes blemished everything.

Best regards!

In reply to Message (68289.1) Thumbs Up Re:Wet Dirndl - HighRes pictures, ONLY beautiful girls!

By Paul - us Sun 11/09/16 13:03:01 GMT

Great!

Were there any photos or videos from 2016?

These photos seem to be from last year...

Paul

In reply to Message (68289) None Wet Dirndl - HighRes pictures, ONLY beautiful girls!

By I love female wetlook :-) - uu Sun 11/09/16 11:51:50 GMT

Hello,

It is my first posting here and I want to show you some pictures of a great Wet-Dirndl-Event:

http://www.erlebnis.net/woerthersee/dirndlspringen-velden-bilder/

I GUARANTEE, that there are NO disgusting and ugly wet men or any mentally and psychologically disturbed male perverts in wet clothes or abnormal males wearing female clothes!

You see ONLY very beautiful wet GIRLS - So you can enjoy the whole series :-)

Of course, all of the photos are in a high resolution!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]