minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 09:04:40 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 68249.1.1

Subject: None Re:pantyhose/tights in water baptism?

Date: Wed 07/09/16 22:45:08 GMT

Name: corsair uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I was canoeing once and pulled out where a river baptism was going on.  They had come straight from church, most were dressed causally, but one of the parishioners was a lady in her late 30's wearing a nice blouse, skirt and high-heel sandals.  When I arrived, she and the others were standing waist deep in the water while the preacher was speaking.  After the baptisms, I saw her walk out of the water, heels and all, in her church clothes, and then stood there talking for about 20 minutes (I was waiting for other paddle partners) with another parent about kids and school stuff.  No towel or blanket, just stood there talking and dripping in her nice clothes.  
In reply to Message (68249.1) None Re:pantyhose/tights in water baptism?

By Gopher - ca Wed 07/09/16 22:37:55 GMT

Formal baptism.. thats neat...

usually casual or plain gowns

In reply to Message (68249) Question pantyhose/tights in water baptism?

By waterwet - ca Wed 07/09/16 07:10:08 GMT

Hi,last weekend at my church, 2 women got baptized in black nylons, one with a back skirt and pink shirt, the other with jeans shorts and black t-shirt. Couldn't film any of it cause my wife would of started asking suspicious questions... But I was wondering if any of you would have some youtube links of women getting baptised in pantyhose/tights/nylons? By the way, don't go all MORALATY POLICE here, I am a believer but I also know that women getting baptised are choosing their clothes and they know that a lot of cameras will be recording...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]