MyWetloook

Message # 68208.2

Subject: Peace Man Re:Over 100 new candid beach pics

Date: Fri 02/09/16 21:45:07 GMT

Name: Johm duLac uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

A lot of work and such a nice job!
In reply to Message (68208) Pictures Over 100 new candid beach pics

By jollywetfellow - sx Fri 02/09/16 13:39:58 GMT

Well, I spent a whole week in wet clothes, just to get pics for you people lol.   They're on my Flickr photostream: https://www.flickr.com/photos/105715846@N06/

And what a week it was.    It included the hottest day of the year, and also the August Bank Holiday weekend (Americans, think 4th July for comparison).    And the sheer number of women wanting to get wet was mind-boggling - and I am convinced that it was the ones in clothes who were the keenest.   Even on the Sunday morning, when it was drizzly and windy, and people were keeping their coats and jackets on, that didn't stop them wading into the sea and getting their clothes wet from below, see B190 and B194 (yes, the White British woman in B194 is also wet well above the knees).

I could have got you 100 more pics of different Indian (etc) women in soaked salwar kameez, and yet another 100 of different dripping Middle Eastern women in 'ordinary' British Muslim garb - instead I concentrated mainly on the more westernised outfits, such as jeans, nice dresses, coats, including of course white European women, plus a few others just to give a flavour of the sheer numbers of soaking wet women there were.    And in most cases these were their ordinary clothes; time and time again I saw the same people later, in cafes, gardens, shops, car parks, wearing the same clothes that they had previously been swimming in.    Interestingly, I think European women who visit these beaches are now also seeing the advantages of wearing clothes such as leggings as swimwear; there are examples in B169 and B175, and I spoke to one woman (not pictured) who was in the sea with her daughter wearing a T-shirt and knee-length walking trousers (you know the kind of thing, you can zip the lower legs off at the knee, which she had done), who said she always did it that way now; it was great not having to worry about changing or putting on tons of sun cream.

The trouble with candid wetlook photography, of course, is that often you can't see the clothes while they are swimming, because they are under the water; and once they are out the wetness doesn't always show because of the light.    So if you look closely in the background of the pics you will often glimpse other wetlook going on (for example, the woman in striped trousers in L6 - L8 is also in the background in L5 - she arrived and left in these same clothes, by the way).    And if I have placed somebody in the middle of the picture, at the waters-edge, then you can assume that she is wet even if the wetness is not visible in the pic (for example, the woman in jeans in B161 had just been dragged in up to her hips by her family, and the black girl in the striking"tartan" dress in B204 has literally just walked out from being shoulder deep).

And the highlights for me? - well, the three splashing games I joined in with clothed people; and the black woman in her late-20s - clearly a well-educated professional - in a long black skirt [which she was holding up at the start] and smart blouse who followed me in deeper and deeper, saying "I'll just go in a little bit further with you [lifts skirt so high that knickers clearly visible]; I'm getting wet [naughty face; guess where!], I might as well just let this skirt go; do you think I should let it go; there it's wet; there I'm completely soaked; I've got to drive my friends back to London like this [wide, happy smile]"; and the woman in red in B187, who after the pic waded towards me saying "come on mate, I think you should come right in with me", and with arms round one another's waists we started to wade deeper, then she said "ooh my boyfriend's watching" and detached herself saying "go on, get completely wet like me" - so of course I did.    I could list many others.    

And, you know, something I hadn't really noticed before until Linds mentioned it; I used to think the sexiest sound on earth was a wet-clothed female bum hitting the concrete of the prom as she sits down after a clothed swim (even better if I've made it myself with my hand, of course, but I mean which you can hear as a bystander), but you don't get to hear that very often; I have only just realised how many women slap their wet clothes over their thigh as they rejoin their companions after a clothed swim - presumably to demonstrate how wet they are - which is a good second sexiest sound if you can be in the right place to hear it (you need to be pretty close because of the noise of the sea and the joyful shouts of others round about, which is why I hadn't noticed before).

Most of this was at Bournemouth, very often within view of of the webcams which X_Wet_X drew attention to in post 67995, so maybe some of you will have already seen some of this same wetlook in real time on the cams - maybe you even saw me.....?    The key to which photo was taken at which resort (for all my pics) is in post 68204.    Enjoy.   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]