minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 22:18:19 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 68204

Subject: Info Replies to ssiei (68127) and youngwetfan (68144)

Date: Thu 01/09/16 18:11:10 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Sorry about the slow reply to questions put to me in the past couple of weeks - I've been away again taking more candid wetlook pics, which I'll put up as soon as I get them sorted out.

ssiei asked about the letter codes in my Flickr pics.    They are A for Ayr, B for Bournemouth, but be careful with this one since there is also BI for Barry Island, M is for Margate, S for Southend-on-Sea, but again be careful since there is also Sc for Scarborough, and W is for Leonmoomin's favourite Weston-super-Mud-sorry-Mare.     I am about to add L for Littlehampton and Wy for Weymouth.    Sorry about not putting the place names in full on the pics themselves; this is just to minimise the chances of somebody coming across an unexpected picture of themselves when googling their favourite seaside resort.

And it looks like you're right, youngwetfan, the links I put up just before Christmas, which I called "getwetgirls", no longer work.    They were to pics in the "GetWetBoys" site, and it looks as if that site has been reformatted.    It looks as if the pics are still there, but they seem only to be available in a slideshow now, and since the site is mainly about boys you have to sit through lots of pics of wet boys to get to the few which also include girls, which I am sure most people (like me) can't be bothered with.     

But for anybody who really really wants to see again a favourite pic from that series; it seems that if you click on any of the links I posted, you now always get to the index page of the site; which has a list of the sets of pictures, organised by year, down the left hand side.     The words in the link itself usually contain enough information for you to work out which set that pic is in - for example the very first link in post 66086 includes the date "2013", so look in that year, and also contains the words "Last" "Day" "of" and "School", and so you click on the "Last Day of School" set in that year, which causes a slideshow to appear, which you set in motion in the usual way by clicking on the arrow.     Then you wait, and wait, and.............

At least, that's the best I can suggest.     It may be that some genius like Malvineous can find a way to get back to the 'girly' pictures without all that hassle.   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]