minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 02:27:04 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 68200.1.1

Subject: Read This Re:neomautusiono: make your own edited videos for your channel and don't...

Date: Sat 03/09/16 15:50:04 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email: asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes, this has become a problem with no easy answers. It's one thing if people enjoy our vids and copy them to their own channels, but it's totally unacceptable to cover our logo or take credit for producing the images. Yes, we are flattered when they consider our work as "Best" in some category, or they devote some tribute, but we put our logos on our vid samples for a reason. And we ask please do not remove or cover our logo/copyright with your own.

It's difficult to have to chase down these people or make complaints to Youtube or any other host venue, but we do the best we can to minimize the problem and we prefer not to have to take legal recourse. Fortunately most of us here aren't fooled. Every producer and all of their works are well known in this community. We believe that most of you would not patronize these people and in many case some of you, our fans have contacted us to inform us of these practices. I can assure you, if we can do something about it, we will, including enforcing infringement of our copyright.

So, to those who have posted photos and videos of our work or the work of any other producers. Please respect our work. We go thru a lot of hard work and expense to produce material, and the logos and copyrights which identify us are to always remain intact. Please do not place your own logos or copyright on images that do not belong to you. Not only is this considered illegal, it's also disrespectful and denies us due credit on the work we produce. Further, our works are well known, everyone knows us and the work we all produce, so you wouldn't be fooling anyone.

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (68200.1) Exclamation Re:neomautusiono: make your own edited videos for your channel and don't...

By Tony F. - uu Thu 01/09/16 13:59:39 GMT

Thank you for saying something, youngwetfan. This has been going on for so long and I've been surprised no one else has called him out on this.

It's great when members of this community share finds and post videos, and especially when they take the time to edit and upload HD versions for others to enjoy. We all benefit from our mutual openness and support.

But what neomautusiono does is not a positive contribution to the community or to youtube, and it is narcissistic and antisocial. Every time any wetlook video gets mentioned on this or any of several other forums, he immediately rips a copy and then uploads an always-crappy low-res version to his own channel, always with a laughably generic title like "girl gets wet" or maybe "beautiful girl gets wet". He does not post original videos, ever. He takes others' postings and makes them worse. Much worse. The amount of noise he alone has generated on youtube searches for wetlook is remarkable, and not in a good way.

Someone might suggest that he's providing a service by allowing others to discover videos they might not have found before. There are better and more acceptable ways of doing this, like sharing links to the original postings or creating a blog or archive that links out directly to those postings. It's not appropriate to rip others' posts and repost as your own.

Based on his postings at UMD, it appears this account belongs to user https://umd.net/profile/rogrio-silva . I have been waiting for the community to speak up and regulate on this behavior, so thank you youngwetfan for encouraging me to finally chime in.

In reply to Message (68200) None neomautusiono: make your own edited videos for your channel and don't...

By youngwetfan - youngwetfan1@gmx.net de Thu 01/09/16 10:03:42 GMT

...take mine. I spend time to make them hd, editing and try to put them online with a tag to find them and get copyright things on it and then you just copy them and put them online. Do you get money for clicks? Or are you just a famebitch??? man, this sucks!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]