minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 10:18:27 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 68200.1

Subject: Exclamation Re:neomautusiono: make your own edited videos for your channel and don't...

Date: Thu 01/09/16 13:59:39 GMT

Name: Tony F. uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thank you for saying something, youngwetfan. This has been going on for so long and I've been surprised no one else has called him out on this.

It's great when members of this community share finds and post videos, and especially when they take the time to edit and upload HD versions for others to enjoy. We all benefit from our mutual openness and support.

But what neomautusiono does is not a positive contribution to the community or to youtube, and it is narcissistic and antisocial. Every time any wetlook video gets mentioned on this or any of several other forums, he immediately rips a copy and then uploads an always-crappy low-res version to his own channel, always with a laughably generic title like "girl gets wet" or maybe "beautiful girl gets wet". He does not post original videos, ever. He takes others' postings and makes them worse. Much worse. The amount of noise he alone has generated on youtube searches for wetlook is remarkable, and not in a good way.

Someone might suggest that he's providing a service by allowing others to discover videos they might not have found before. There are better and more acceptable ways of doing this, like sharing links to the original postings or creating a blog or archive that links out directly to those postings. It's not appropriate to rip others' posts and repost as your own.

Based on his postings at UMD, it appears this account belongs to user https://umd.net/profile/rogrio-silva . I have been waiting for the community to speak up and regulate on this behavior, so thank you youngwetfan for encouraging me to finally chime in.

In reply to Message (68200) None neomautusiono: make your own edited videos for your channel and don't...

By youngwetfan - youngwetfan1@gmx.net de Thu 01/09/16 10:03:42 GMT

...take mine. I spend time to make them hd, editing and try to put them online with a tag to find them and get copyright things on it and then you just copy them and put them online. Do you get money for clicks? Or are you just a famebitch??? man, this sucks!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]