MyWetloook

Message # 68112.3.1

Subject: Unfazed Nice try, Hawk. Better luck next time

Date: Mon 22/08/16 11:06:05 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You are far too hard on Desert Hawk, Hopping.     There is more than one way to find a compatible mate; there is nothing wrong with finding one who turns you on by her behaviour in one respect (wet clothes) and going out together to see whether you are compatible in other ways too, as Hawk did with the woman from Glendale.    Didn't work out this time, but keep trying, I'd say.   And at least he got a Tart Restaurant pool jump out of it - did her whole family go in, Hawk? - I would love to see pictures if there are any.

And simultaneously he is trying it the other way round with the Vegas woman, finding somebody he gets on with in other ways then persuading her to do wetlook.   My memory from previous posts is that it was her, not him, who set the conditions, saying she wanted him to buy the clothes if she was going to get wet in them.   It sounded to me as if she would be willing to get wet "for free" if he was willing to have sex with her afterwards!

And in all cases he is being upfront about his fetish to each woman he meets; how many of us here on the Forum can say the same?     Good on you Hawk - keep trying, and keep sending us stories!

In reply to Message (68112.3) None Re:Update from Desert Hawk's world. On and off topic.

By Hopping Mad - nz Mon 22/08/16 01:57:33 GMT

Desert Hawk, I love your posts man and consider them to be one of the best parts of the forum, but sometimes I feel like I'm watching an entrertaining train wreck ala Christian Weston Chandler.

You brought the Gelndale lady upon yourself and you're doing the same thing with the Las Vegas.  Using words like "upon the condition of" really hits that home to me.  If you buy a lady something on the condition of doing something, she analogously becomes a hooker and you become a John, doesn't matter whether sex was on the table.  If you want women to stop treating you like a John, stop treating them like a hooker.

I've read enough to know that relationships don't come easy for you, but te only way you'll ever consistently have wetlook in your life is to find a nice girl, bond with her emotionally and then you can present wetlook to her.  If she loves you she'll try it and then it's on you to keep it going.

I don't know you from a bar of soap beyond reading your postings, but with the right attitude to life and a bit of self awareness, you'll find that lady and I genuinely hope you do.

In reply to Message (68112) None Update from Desert Hawk's world. On and off topic.

By Desert Hawk - us Sun 21/08/16 11:00:41 GMT

I thought it was time for an update about what is going on in my life, both wet and dry.

Things aren't going well for me and the woman from Glendale I met at Hurricane Harbor.  She is quite the gold digger.  One day I went to L.A. to see her.  Her, her daughter, her mother, and I went to Canter's Deli in Hollywood.  They proceeded to run up a tab of $180+ including tax and tip!  Most of the food went home with them in a doggie bag (for them, not for a dog).  I can't afford that very often!  Other meals after Hurricane Harbor were not that high, but she refuses to go to fast food.  It's always her whole family and I get to pay for it all.  3 weeks ago I went back to L.A. and we went to the legendary Tart Restaurant.  The waffles with chicken was very good and the fully clothed pool jump was awesome, but they all ordered lots of extras, much of which went home again, and even after the pool jump discount the bill came to $87 before tip.  She demanded $10 for gas (I went to L.A. on a Greyhound bus) and I got stuck for $5 for parking!  I can't afford much of this.  

I went to Reno 2 weeks ago.  I lost $175 gambling, plus the cost of the trip.  

This coming Wednesday I am going to Las Vegas again!  I will once again spend 3 days out of 5 with my female friend who lives there.  I have to pay for her food too, but she is a lot cheaper than the golddigger from Glendale, and it is just me and her, not 4 people.  We are going to go to Walmart and I will buy her a new pair of jeans, subject to the condition that she wear them in the Longhorn Hotel's hot tub and pool.  She is more fun to be around and is a much better conversationalist than the woman from Glendale.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]