minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 17:53:16 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 68103.2

Subject: Talking Re:Youtube video illustrates lack of tact/politeness from some wetlook fans

Date: Sun 21/08/16 18:30:47 GMT

Name: Spyman57 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I to agree with the inappropriate comments, does not matter where they are posted...  if it's not productive or polite, keep quite. We on occasion posted pics here as well as the "other forum". The wife early on had no idea what "wetlook" was, but she liked getting wet in her clothes any way she could, didn't matter what she was wearing at the time. We took pics/vids and enjoyed sharing pics. But when the "creepy" comments were made, the posting of pics stopped. Especially when comments like "wear a black bra next time", "wear white pants". "wear high heels". She found the comments unsettling and we posted no more. We still take pics and vids that we enjoy ourselves and share with a small circle of friends we trust.
In reply to Message (68103) Film/AVI Youtube video illustrates lack of tact/politeness from some wetlook fans

By Wetlongskirts - gb Sat 20/08/16 16:02:50 GMT

The Youtube video I've linked to below contains a little wetlook, but is interesting for a different reason. The lady in question (who's 22) has produced a series of these videos (she's actually provided links to them in the video description) and has used this particular one to go through some of the comments she's received in response to previous ones she's made of this type. Listening to her reading out some of the comments, it's shame that some people who are into wetlook aren't more tactful and/or polite when adding comments to Youtube videos. If they were, they might stand a better chance of their request being honoured. She at least deals with it in good spirit and hasn't (yet) been put off making further ones.

I hope anyone who adds a comment in response to this latest video is more subtle and pleasant about it, rather than just coming across like a complete weirdo, which is what happens too often. Youtube is notorious for this of course. Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYIXHgIr10U

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]