minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 07:19:23 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 68103.1.3

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Youtube video illustrates lack of tact/politeness from some wetlook fans

Date: Sun 21/08/16 14:28:18 GMT

Name: NotAnotherDave au

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Exactly - well said AnthonyX.
In reply to Message (68103.1) Talking Re:Youtube video illustrates lack of tact/politeness from some wetlook fans

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sat 20/08/16 19:57:46 GMT

People who post videos on Youtube do so in pursuit of their "15 minutes of fame" (see the Wikipedia article which even cites Youtube https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/15_minutes_of_fame ), and this applies as much to "Little Juice Box" (the girl in question here) as anyone else.

By all appearances, she's just trying to carve out her 15 minutes by being harmlessly quirky; speaking from her clothed-in-the-bath pulpit certainly qualifies as quirky, though by no means unique. I haven't yet uncovered her inspiration for doing so, but then I have better things to do with my time. If she chooses to accommodate a viewer request, it is to keep her viewership engaged and consequently build up her view counts to earn ad revenue or perhaps just for the sake of vanity.

The people behind the comments she singled out DON'T GET THIS. They incorrectly assume she is serving their fetish, where she is in fact doing as I've just described. But then it's easy to be misled when the host/hostess of your favorite channel actually responds to feedback, maybe even answers YOUR request (oh goody! :))

What this really demonstrates is an example of people on both sides of Youtube - those on-camera, and those who are just viewers/commenters, who have a very self-centric perspective on the world ("it's all about me"). Or at least their interaction with Youtube is a very self-serving, self-indulgent part of what is hopefully an otherwise more balanced life.

To her I would say: Don't be creeped out, even though you have every reason to be. Maybe find another quirk, but then you'll just attract different requests which are bound to be equally creepy.

To her fans who are also wetlook/WAM fans I would say: leave this girl (and other similar Youtubers) alone. Save your pennies and hire a WAM/wetlook producer to shoot a custom for you. Or find a real-life partner to satisfy your specific kink. Trolling Youtube in an attempt to get it for free isn't likely to get you anywhere, and at best will only get you mocked/blocked/banned.

In reply to Message (68103) Film/AVI Youtube video illustrates lack of tact/politeness from some wetlook fans

By Wetlongskirts - gb Sat 20/08/16 16:02:50 GMT

The Youtube video I've linked to below contains a little wetlook, but is interesting for a different reason. The lady in question (who's 22) has produced a series of these videos (she's actually provided links to them in the video description) and has used this particular one to go through some of the comments she's received in response to previous ones she's made of this type. Listening to her reading out some of the comments, it's shame that some people who are into wetlook aren't more tactful and/or polite when adding comments to Youtube videos. If they were, they might stand a better chance of their request being honoured. She at least deals with it in good spirit and hasn't (yet) been put off making further ones.

I hope anyone who adds a comment in response to this latest video is more subtle and pleasant about it, rather than just coming across like a complete weirdo, which is what happens too often. Youtube is notorious for this of course. Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYIXHgIr10U

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]