WetlookPro

Message # 6809

Subject: Info answer to 6801.1.1.1.1.1 below- sorry this went on your thread

Date: Fri 07/11/03 05:30:32 GMT

Name: Kev gb

Email: kev.styx@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I understand pefectly what you mean. You want the benefits of a 6 month membership, but to pay monthly. Of course you do- doesn't everyone?

So you want us to run a scheme, where the discount we offer to people for paying their membership in full early is given to people who do not?

What do the people who do pay six months in a single payment? Do we offer another discount to them? This could go on and on until we are paying you to visit our site :)

Alternatively we could have a system where people would PROMISE to pay us for 6 months and not cancel their credit card payments.

The reason that we eliminated the 1 month system is because so many people wanted to "cheat" the system we had in place- how much confidence do you think we have in people after that? What proportion of people will sign up, pay a single $10, take all the archive and never pay again? Maybe you won't but there's hundreds of people who would, and how do we know who we can trust?

When we put out free material, 3,000 people download it and 7 bother to say thank you- how many would bother to continue paying us?

The site contains 15.5 hours of movies and 6500 pictures- if you sign up for $69 you get all that, plus over the next 6 months of your membership you will get another 7-8 hours of movies and around 4,000 pictures.

If the $69 is too much in one go, then go out and buy 24 hours of movies and 10,000 pictures over the next 6 months- but in tapes/DVD's and picture CD's. If you can provide me with evidence that you can purchase all that for less than $69 then I will give you free membership! It will mean buying full length feature tapes at less than $5 each!

I think that instead of griping you ought to show some appreciation that Styx provides so much wetlook material and at the lowest possible cost. Picture for picture and movie for movie we are the cheapest you can get- but at the same time offering arguably the best quality around

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]