minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 09:41:14 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 68069

Subject: Happy I want to tell you about Margo....

Date: Tue 16/08/16 22:24:12 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It has been a fine warm couple of days here.    On Monday the wife had other things to do, so I wandered off to Ayr beach (again).    As soon as I arrived (all right, as soon as I dragged myself out of Wetherspoons) the wetlook was already in full swing - a group of mixed ages and both sexes (extended family?), the adults wading about and splashing one another, the women dressed in quite classy looking trouser outfits which they clearly didn't mind getting wet; then as I watched a girl of about 16 or 17, still in her jeans, jean jacket and trainers, grabbed her younger sister(?) and ran with her into the water, where they tussled until both were soaked.    But the menfolk looked kind of heavy so I didn't dare get too close.

As I splashed up and down the beach, I passed various bits of low level wetlook - wet jeggings bottoms, wet shorts... - but nothing very exciting.    Then I saw Margo.    She was wading into the sea a couple of hundred yards/metres away.    She was 50ish, generously curved where women are meant to have curves but no more than pleasantly soft where they aren't, and wearing black dress trousers and a black vest top which she was making no attempt to keep dry.    As I approached she went slowly deeper and deeper, occasionally beckoning to somebody high up the beach; she saw me coming closer, smiled and sat down, the water around her full breasts.    "you're braver than me", I said, "I've only managed up to here", indicating the level around my hips above which my clothes were still dry.    She laughed.   "You can't keep me out of the sea; I love the water" she said "Isn't this beautiful?   I keep waving to my brother up there on the beach to come in but its hopeless - I can't keep away from the water, he won't go near it!".    

So of course I joined her, and we sat there, both fully clothed and up to our chests in the water, and talked about caring for elderly parents, and illnesses, and our children's jobs, and her ex, and all the ordinary things that people our age talk about.    Every time the conversation flagged she repeated how much she loved the water, and talked about some of the many previous times she had been in the sea at Ayr.    And she talked about her daughter not wanting her to come to the beach this time "because she knew I would be straight into the water".    And all the time there was this pleasant little ache in my groin as I looked at her sitting there, all wet and loving being so - and undoubtedly sensing my feelings and enjoying that too.   And she said "They say its going to be 28C here tomorrow, we could find a wee B & B [small hotel] and stay by the sea, wouldn't that be lovely".    Now who was the "we" in that sentence - her and her brother, or....?     But of course she knew I'm married.

So then she said "There's my brother waving, he'll be wanting to go to the pub".    And she stood up, water cascading off her, and said "Its been lovely talking to you, I'll not be long so I'll maybe see you when I come back - you can't keep me out of the sea for long".    And off she waded to go to the pub, her black trousers shimmering beautifully with wetness.    And it was only then that I thought about taking pictures.    So in my Flickr photostream you will find two pictures, and two brief videos which (for reasons best known to Apple) my phone also took, of Margo leaving the sea; and because its such a sweet memory for me I've included all four, even though they're very similar.

And if there are any wetlookers out there on the lookout for a curvy, friendly, chatty 50ish divorcee who loves the water as much as you do, she'd make an ideal mate; sorry, I didn't take her contact details, but if you hang around Ayr beach on a warm day you're sure to find her.    And if you do make out with Margo, don't tell me - I couldn't stand the envy I would surely feel!   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.096 seconds to generate ]