WetlookPro

Message # 68001

Subject: None Cocktail dress in the sea and more... html

Date: Wed 10/08/16 05:45:49 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi guys,
AnnaMaria is back with a session for the formal clothing fans

Enjoy the pictures below and for more free pics, check out the sites.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose from 2950+ available on EuroWAM.net…
Click HERE to read more.

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVAnnaMaria
We asked AnnaMaria to put on a nice dress from her closet and join us on the beach. As you see, she surprised us with a very nice cocktail dress and a pair of platforms from her collection. And of course she wears pantyhose under the dress.
Free Preview
HDVAnna X; Gaby
One of my client's seat is in an old style building in Budapest. I had to visit him often, and for some time past, I observed girls from the neighbor office, as they have their break, smoking cigars while they drink their coffees. They had been wearing very sexy clothes, almost all the times, so I decided that next time when I come again, I will bring my camera and shoot some voyeur clips from them. So, when I had to come next time, they were there as always. I started to make my clip, as they smoked their cigars and drank their coffees, but they observed me very quickly as I was hiding behind the pillars. After they finished their chat, they walked back to the apartment, leaving the door opened behind them. I knew that it was a sign from their part, so I followed them with my camera. The sight inside was something fabulous. They entered to a bathtub with their clothes on and started to douche each other. Both girls were wearing white shirts, black short skirts, black stockings and black high heeled shoes. I couldn't believe that I was a part of their show. Their clothes were plastered to their skin, and the water was streaming off them. I could clearly see through their shirts and see their breasts underneath. The shirts were hugging them like a second skin, molding to the curves of their breasts completely showing their nipples. Their hair was tight to their head with water streaming off it and down their body. As they become completely soaked, they started to take off their wet clothes. The only thing remained on them was their black french knickers, as they douched each other and enjoyed as I filmed them. It was a lifetime experience.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos
WHATCH WAM VIDEOS ONLINE
$28 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter ... Kinga A
Kinga is 23 years old and she was just going to meet a friend and drink a coffee. "Meet a friend and drink a coffee" always means "nothing to do this afternoon" so of course I have took advantage of her situation and invite her to drink a coffee with my crew... AFTER SHE TAKES A FULLY CLOTHED BATH :).
Of course apart from a lot of sweet taking I had to promise her that I will send her the photos to be able to post a few on her Facebook account. BUT that was a small price to pay compared with what I have got from her for you guys.
She felt great into the tub and overall she was a very nice person not just through the clip BUT also before and after... a very nice girl that MAYBE will come back for more wetlook shootings with us some day.

Free Preview
HDVAquaMaidens (RO) ... Judith
Judith is having another underwater shooting for the UW fans. She is wearing a satin cocktail dress, tan stockings and high heels.
Free Preview
HDVSexy Wetlook ... Mira
We decided to place Mira's new production on sexywetlook.com even if her mini skirt is not seethru, but from all the sites we have, the sexy wetlook site seemed to be the best for her performance.
Mira is wearing a pair of black heels, black stockings, mini red skirt with no bra underneath and she will take a shower and then play into the pool.
No plastic fishes were harmed during the shootings ;)

Free Preview
HDVWetInJeans ... Maya
Maya is wearing a pair of Levi's along with a denim jacket and a pair of open toe heels. And she is playing and posing into a creek for our viewing pleasure.
Free Preview
HDVCasualWetlook ... Maya
We don't really think that Maya have any outfits that can pass as "casual clothing" the way that casual wetlook fans would enjoy. BUT since "casual clothing" means something that somebody would wear daily, even when going to the market or grocery store, we could agree upon Maya's clothing as being casual as we know that she dresses like that every day without the need of a special occasion.
Enjoy watching Maya having a sexy session by the pool, dressed nicely.

Free Preview
HDVWetlook4U ... Emoke
Emoke is playing a little into the bath, getting her white pants and shirt completely wet and then she goes for a dip in the pool. She wears no bra under the shirt in this update, originally made for a custom-videos.com customer.
Free Preview
HDVFormalWet ... Alida
Alida is relaxing in the pool after work, still wearing her sexy office outfit and her heels with pantyhose on.
Free Preview
HDVEuroDunk ... Reka
Reka is performing a pool dunk tank session wearing capri leggings, slippers and a grey shirt without bra underneath.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]