Wetlook-Online

Message # 67987

Subject: Pictures More candid wet(ish) beach pics

Date: Mon 08/08/16 20:54:27 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have added some more candid beach pics to my Flickr collection.    Scarborough this time, which is ideal for candid pics because it has the attractive harbour entrance, with boats constantly coming and going, to the north-east (which is of course the direction you want your camera pointing on a sunny afternoon) of the beach, so people are constantly taking photos looking that way and nobody paid any attention me doing likewise.    Not very exciting, though, because although it was sunny there was a cool breeze and the water felt very cold (it seemed to me colder than Scotland, even though Scarborough is further south).    So almost nobody (however dressed) went in above about their thighs.    These new pictures will therefore mainly be of interest to those who like to see jeans, skirts and dresses partly wet - plus one (Sc3) for any sand-sticking-to-a-wet-jeansbutt fans:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/105715846@N06/

The best bit was actually right at the end of my visit - I saw two small slim young ladies (they may have been Indian, but they were more petite than most Indians), one in fawn dress trousers and a tunic, the other in a patterned figure hugging knee-length dress, both with thin black cardigans (hanging open) over the top, running along the waters-edge, splashing one another enthusiastically.    I hurried to be at the waters edge just ahead of them, keeping my phone safe in its waterproof case since I was hoping to join in their game.     As they approached I feigned disinterest by looking elsewhere, then when I turned to look the one in the trousers had sat down in the water, and the one in the dress lain full length, while a child who was with them took a photo.     Had I had my camera out I would have asked if I could take one too, but instead I said with a smile "You're crazy", the lady in the dress said "Yes, but we are enjoying" and slapped her thigh through her wet dress, making that wonderful sexy sound so beloved of Linds and others.     I said "You look great like that" - entirely honestly but also still hoping for a photo opportunity, but she just looked startled then said "Thank you", and turned away to splash her friend again.    Great moment, sorry about the photo!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]