Wetlook-Online

Message # 67964.2.1

Subject: None Re:Anonynous / To Neigel

Date: Sun 07/08/16 02:02:49 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It's not going to happen. I have campaigned for over 10 years with numerous requests to Nigel to make registration requirements for this forum, and Nigel has said for many years that he prefers to keep this forum the way it is, open to all with no registrations.

That means, the anonymous people will still continue. The biggest problem the anonymous people have caused in the past is impersonating other legitimate usernames on this forum....so if somebody wants to say something and use the name YTSEN and impersonate you, there is nothing to prevent them from impersonating others unless you have a proper registration system where the system will not allow anonymous people to post and not allow people to impersonate and hijack other people;s user names.

I have raised this topic for years, and I always get the same answer....that this forum will remain open to all unregistered users, trolls and impersonaters...that is not going to change.

This does not happen on Derek's UMD forum or Grahams Styx wetlook forum....because they have registration systems.

So....get used to it.....this forum has been this way since 1998, and is not likely to change.....it's the "Wild Wild West:" forum....ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (67964.2) None Re:Anonynous / To Neigel

By Poliut - us Sat 06/08/16 22:35:55 GMT

That would only be effective if we had registered accounts. Right now there's nothing separating anonymous users from the named regulars.
In reply to Message (67964) Read This Anonynous / To Neigel

By Ytsen - de Sat 06/08/16 14:42:39 GMT

Hi Neigel,

isnīt it possible to send all Anonymous posts automatically to the Bin?

I mostly see the negative posts without any name here on the forum.

When somebody has constructive critic he should be able to wright it under his name or shut up.

I think thatīs somehow this Facebook generation which has always something to wright even when thatīs only nonsense.

Thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]