Wetlook-Online

Message # 67915.5.1

Subject: None Re:Depends on whether they're actually streetwear

Date: Tue 02/08/16 09:51:26 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Lots of women wear shorts as their streetwear for the day.  I assume that most of the women I saw swimming in shorts at the lake in the evening had been wearing them all day.  I went swimming in the shorts and shirt I had been wearing all day.  
In reply to Message (67915.5) Talking Depends on whether they're actually streetwear

By jollywetfellow - sx Tue 02/08/16 09:45:46 GMT

So many women wear them as swimwear that I normally ignore them - when looking for Flickr wetlook I usually ignore any who are just wearing shorts.    But if worn with other clothes which suggest that they are that woman's streetwear for the day - such as  nice shirt, or (especially) tights/pantyhose - then I find that sexy.     

The first (and so far only) woman whom I have physically pushed into the sea this year was wearing shorts - I had been standing chatting to another woman (ordinary working class forty-something) in the shallows, when her friend, clad in denim shorts going down to mid-thigh and a sweatshirt, came running skittishly into the water and aimed a couple of splashes at us.     She missed, but the woman I was talking to said "You'd better watch out, I've got a change of clothes, you haven't"; so of course I thought "Your only clothes, in that case you're definitely going in" and between us we exacted retribution by splashing here back then sitting her down in the shallows - the denim shorts looked good wet even on her unimpressive figure.    The sexiness was of course much augmented by the knowledge that these were her ordinary clothes not swimwear.    

So I don't rule them out.    Are these 'candid' women in shorts sexy or not?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/105715846@N06/27975156173/in/dateposted-public/ (Taken mainly to see if the camera still worked after I had dropped the phone)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/105715846@N06/28484378222/in/dateposted-public/  (Taken mainly for her friend behind in jeans)

In reply to Message (67915) None Are shorts wetlook?

By Joe - uu Mon 01/08/16 07:46:37 GMT

Just curious whether you consider shorts as being wetlook. Personally they do nothing for me.

Thoughts.....?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]