Wetlook-Online

Message # 67870.4

Subject: Wow Re:England's wet beaches

Date: Fri 29/07/16 10:34:38 GMT

Name: Ant gb

Email: ton9159466@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Many thanks those are great pics and you commentry is excellent

In reply to Message (67870) Pictures England's wet beaches

By jollywetfellow - sx Wed 27/07/16 21:20:42 GMT

I've now uploaded to Flickr some candid wetlook photos from my weekend in Southend and Margate (see 67851.2.1.1): https://www.flickr.com/photos/105715846@N06/    I'm afraid the quality is a bit disappointing - just as well I've now damaged the old phone and have an excuse to get a new one!    However, I hope that there's something there to interest at least some of you.

For me the most astonishing sights were the girl in pics M50 and M51 cheerfully going in wearing a thick woollen cardigan (it doesn't really show up in the picture, but in M51 she is soaked almost to her shoulders) and the two rather good looking young ladies in M52 - M54 going in wearing their coats - as you can see these weren't just shapeless burkas, but elegantly shaped garments, with a lining and decorative buttons.     I spoke to them when they stood up shortly after I took M54; the coats were by now open at the front so I could clearly see that the garments they wore underneath would have been more than adequate on their own to protect their Muslim modesty, yet they simply didn't seem to understand my question about why they hadn't taken their coats off first - "I decided to go into the water, I didn't even think about what I was wearing" seems a fair summary of their attitude, though they didn't express it even that clearly.    I asked if they had other clothes to change into, and the reply was "It is cotton, when we go out we will just dry off".    

Other moments I particularly liked were:

Just after arriving at Southend I found myself standing beside an Indian woman in a shirt and dress pants who had come to the water's edge to take a photo of people in the water; I said (tongue in cheek) "aren't you going in too?", to which she replied "you won't catch me going in there" - that's her an hour later, second from the right in S43; even her hair is wet!; and

I happened to be standing eating an ice cream next to a group who had just arrived on the beach, and were organising their bags and towels and stuff, then I heard one of the women say "right, let's go and get our clothes wet"! (no pictures of them, but the dress of the women in M44 is similar).

I must admit it feels rather pervy taking photos rather than (as I always used to do in the past) just splashing about interacting with people, but I've got sort of addicted to it now.    In some cases I believe I could have got people to pose for me - for example the woman (from Eastern Europe somewhere, I think) in the patterned skirt in M43 (who has literally just ceased swimming and water is pouring off her skirt, though it doesn't show in the picture) who initially hesitated at the waters edge, then saw me in with my clothes on and giving her an encouraging smile and she carried on in, and we had exchanged "isn't this great" smiles a couple of times afterwards; and the small oriental woman in pink top and jeans in M46 and M47 who had been happy to have me cheering her diving off the (submerged) wall of the old boating lake.     But I felt nervous that they would inevitably want to see the pictures afterwards, and would be likely to see that I had lots of other wet women pics and not like it, so I didn't ask.    I would much rather be open about it; has anyone found a way to do it?    (I toyed with the idea of saying that I have a friend who does not believe anybody ever swims in their clothes, so I had a bet on with him that I could get lots of pictures to prove him wrong, but I don't know, didn't seem convincing somehow......).

Finally, can I just draw the attention of those who like that kind of thing, to the billowing blue dress in S43 (though somewhat masked by the child).    Enjoy!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]