WetlookPro

Message # 67869

Subject: Programs Found an easy way to cast media on smart tv's

Date: Wed 27/07/16 19:49:46 GMT

Name: GSK uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

As a subscriber to Leon's new streaming site I was looking for a way to easily and comfortably watch videos from his site on my DLNA enabled smart TV. Since I don't own a Chromecast dongle, an HDMI cable connected to my laptop seemd to be the only solution. It was not comfortable enough though. Then on the Internet I discovered a solution I didn't know about before today, because I am a Firefox user.

If you have Windows 10 and it's built-in Edge browser, you've got an alternative solution to Chromecast, which is free, simple to use and is built into the Edge browser. An added bonus - it works not only with Leon's new site, but with many other streaming media sites, like Youtube and Vimeo.

Start the Edge browser, go to the media site of your choice, choose the video you want to play, press the button with the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the Edge browser and from the drop down menu click on the "Cast media to device" item, select the DLNA enabled device you want to cast the media to, in this case your smart TV and, voila, you are enjoying the streaming video on your large screen TV.

It is not as comfortable as the Chromecast solution, as you have to repeat this step for every video you want to watch, it is still better than having a long HDMI cable connected to your laptop.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]