Wetlook-Online

Message # 67854.1.1

Subject: Info Re:wow, looking forward, but also a question to you

Date: Mon 25/07/16 22:51:46 GMT

Name: GSK uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
If you mean Streetsplash Public, yes, the whole series is there.
In reply to Message (67854.1) Thumbs Up wow, looking forward, but also a question to you

By Anonymous - uu Mon 25/07/16 22:09:56 GMT

Can you view his candid video's? Thumbs Up
In reply to Message (67854) Thumbs Up Review - Leon's new streaming site re 67787

By GSK - uu Mon 25/07/16 21:18:05 GMT

I don't usually write reviews of websites, I am just not that kind of a guy, But after my curiosity got the best of me and I subscribed to Leon's new site, Mostwam.tv, I am compelled to write one, even if only a very short one..

I have known Leon's work for a long time, but for some reason, maybe because the material was fragmented on the main website (new stuff) and the archive download stores, I never really liked the interface of the old Mostwam website, so I was never realy a regular subsriber and never gave leon a chance.

Enter this streamng website - it's like an Encyclopedia Leonica, Everything, old and new, at one place. I rediscovered Leon's work. Just some bullet points:

- All videos neatly categorised and available for instant viewing. It is like a Netflix for wetlook fans and especially Leon fans. I even browsed through the messy categories -  though I am almost exclusively a wetlook fan I found myself watching and enjoying the messy videos where the girls pour sweet stuff, like treacle and custard on themselves. Also the Wam Through You series. Hope there will be more of those as they are a bit spicier, with the girls masturbating in wet or messy situations. In a sense, Leon has opened a new world for me.

- Most videos, except the oldest ones, are in HD. Just connect your laptop to your large screen TV and enjoy.

- You can add the videos you like to your Favourite Videos for re-watching (though I haven't used that feature yet, as I am still overwhelmed by the sheer scope of the material there, just can't decide on favourites yet :)

- Paraphrasing the old TV game show - the price is right

- Some people might miss the accompanying photosets, but not me, I prefer videos and I have been since the introduction of HD wetlook videos and I don't look back.

So, if you want an instant, Netflix-like wet or messy video service with beautiful British models, nice outfits, you've got a way to connect your PC to your big telly and you prefer video over pics, just give Mostwam.tv a try. You won't be disappointed.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]