minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 15:15:57 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 67564.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Magic Mountain/Hurricane Harbor BIG NEWS! I AM ON A ROLL!

Date: Wed 22/06/16 10:07:28 GMT

Name: Soak_ed pl

Email: soak_ed@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Good for you and good luck with the new lady.
In reply to Message (67564) Wow Magic Mountain/Hurricane Harbor BIG NEWS! I AM ON A ROLL!

By Desert Hawk - us Wed 22/06/16 06:56:51 GMT

Monday I west to Magic Mountain and the adjoining Hurricane Harbor waterpark.  As usual lots of women in wet clothes on Roaring Rapids (Tidal Wave is still closed).  The highlight of the day was at Hurricane Harbor just before closing.  A woman wearing black shorts and a halter top, who was there with her daughter and her mother, started talking to me.  When she found out that I am single she asked if I would like to go somewhere with her to get some food.  The most convenient place just down the hill from the park is a Marie Callenders, so I asked if she wanted to go there.  She said yes, and so we all went there.  Yes, she and her mother went from a pool directly to a restaurant for dinner without changing clothes!  They acted as though eating dinner in a restaurant while soaking wet is the most natural and normal thing in the world!  Even I have never dared to do this before.  The 4 of us had a nice conversation while eating chicken pot pies and pie for dessert.  I told her that it was great that they prefer swimming in shorts and shirts instead of bikinis.  She and I exchanged phone numbers.  Hopefully we will go to Hurricane Harbor together again (she said she has no interest in the big theme park rides).   The bad part is that they like in Glendale (Los Angeles metro area) and I live in Bakersfield.  I guess I am going to have to make the trip all the way to L.A. proper sometime!  I told her about Tart Restaurant and their half price offer for jumping in the pool fully clothed and she said maybe we can do that some day.  

You may be thinking "what about the woman in Las Vegas you wrote about a month ago"?  I called her last night and told her about what happened in Valencia.   She said that she is happy for me and wished me luck with what could be a relationship with the woman from Glendale.  I reassured my long time friend that I absolutely want to remain friends with her and that our plans for August in Las Vegas are still on, no matter what happens in Southern California.  She said that she will remain a great friend of mine.  She said that she had been thinking about everything that I said to her in May and that she had concluded that it is probably best that she and I don't try to move beyond friendship for several reasons: 1. She said that every time before when she moved beyond friendship with a man that, when the romantic relationship broke up, that she lost them as friends and that the strong friendship she and I have is too valuable to risk.  2.  My and her definition of what constitutes a real "date" are incompatible; that to her a real date involves sex, which I am unwilling to do because of my Southern Baptist fundamentalist religious beliefs.  3.  Religious differences in general (she is Jewish).  4.  The 300 miles of distance between us and the resulting infrequency of being together make a relationship difficult.  I must admit that I largely agree with her reasoning.  Bottom line is that we agreed that remaining just friends is the best thing for both of us, and we repeated our commitment to remain the best of friends.  She went on to say that hopefully the woman in Glendale does not turn out to be a control freak who would try to tell me that I can't have any female friends.  I reassured her that I will not let that happen.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]