MyWetloook

Message # 67542.3

Subject: Wow Re:A frustrating wetlook experience

Date: Tue 21/06/16 17:03:25 GMT

Name: Lara uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Interesting adventure story and pictures..
In reply to Message (67542) Pictures A frustrating wetlook experience

By jollywetfellow - sx Sun 19/06/16 16:25:52 GMT

Yesterday was the first sunny day here in Scotland after over a week of dull rainy weather, and I was feeling fed up anyway because of problems with our new house, so I headed off to Ayr beach for a break.    The weather was not hot (shade temperature in the mid-teens) but with continuous mid-summer sunshine it was quite pleasant.      There were lots of people on the promenade and beach, though a cool onshore wind kept most people away from the waters edge.     But the water felt quite warm in the shallows (it actually felt warmer than the air) so I was happy splashing along in the surf.     

I had passed quite a few people, though none who had gone in above their knees, when I saw a woman with two kids heading purposely towards the waters edge.     The woman was wearing skinny jeans, rolled up one turn at the bottoms, and a long-sleeved top in a fawny-pink colour.      I casually assumed that they would do the usual, Mum stops at the edge and supervises kids who go in a little way, splash about a bit and then come out.    But she didn't stop!     They all marched straight in, two of them fully clothed, and sat down up to their shoulders in the water.    Just 20 metres in front of me!    That beach is over a mile long - what are the chances?!

At the beach I always keep my phone and other valuables in a waterproof pouch, worn under my shirt to stop it flapping around.    Because it was cool I had put a jumper on top.     And it is a new pouch, in a high friction rubber.    I went for the phone to take a picture, but could I get past the jumper and shirt to get the pouch out????     Well, that must have taken over a minute to do, and then the damn phone was stuck to the rubber and wouldn't come out.   By the time I had got the phone out, cancelled the call I had nearly made by accident whilst pulling at it, then got the camera working, they had all come out of the water and were half way back up the beach - all I got was this blurry photo, taken with too much zoom.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/105715846@N06/27737526666/in/dateposted-public/ (By the way, the woman is actually wearing a top, but it has gone completely see-through)

And the worst thing of all is, I had been too busy cursing the jumper and the pouch and the phone to enjoy the wetlook.    Normally I would have said something to them, maybe found out the story, certainly enjoyed the sight......    Perhaps a punishment for trying to take pictures - enjoy the moment, never mind recording it for the future!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]