Wetlook-Online

Message # 6754

Subject: Pictures Crazy girls disruption - now getting back to normal

Date: Tue 04/11/03 07:28:44 GMT

Name: crazygirlsbrian ar

Email: brian@crazygirlsinternational.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

As some members know, friday night my computer stopped working and all my data disappeared, including the backup computer.

This is in spite of 2 anti-virus programs updated t least daily, automated backups, and a firewall.

It took me until Monday afternoon to get back online and until this afternoon/evening to get working something like normally.  I managed an (messy) update today.

Apologies to those members who had to wait for their usernames but you've all been given an extra week free - all members who joined since thursday if you haven't received your username please email me NOW. I need to know which site you joined, the company you used (ibill / ikobo / nochex / moneybookers / e-gold / multicards) and your name and the email address you used.  If you have the confirmation email please forward that to me.

The webcam scheduled for Monday will now take place Wednesday (tomorrow) if nothing ELSE goes wrong!

Brian

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]