Wetlook-Online

Message # 67538.1.1.1

Subject: Angry Re:ETV Shower Show Video Highlights - 17th June

Date: Thu 23/06/16 12:47:31 GMT

Name: starfish uu

Email: safisch02@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
looks like they try to make every mistake that can damage a websites reputation and customer base. the design and concept was fine.

they switched of a working site and replaced it with a new, faulty site, where most options dont work. the video arcihve with tons of shower videos (main reason why i like the site) is also still offline, allthough they wanted to fix it last week.

they switched a lot of the program, because the site is not working, they dont have a premium show option at the moment and changed a lot because of the sites restrictions.

at the moment, they dont even have the shedule up and running.

a very messy unorganized change. usually, people beta test a new site and only switch, when everything (or most) works fine.

what were they thinking ? ive never seen something that disorganized, not even done by hobby/amateur producers.

In reply to Message (67538.1.1) Info Re:ETV Shower Show Video Highlights - 17th June

By GSK - uu Sun 19/06/16 15:50:31 GMT

Yes, they changed the webste design completely. This worries me a bit because they didn't put the weekly schedule into the redesign, only a day ahead at a time.

Seeing tomorrow's schedule is completely different from previous Mondays, I am bit worried that they may have cancelled the whole spring show line-up. Hopefully, the rain show will stay, but I wouldn't hold my breath. :(

In reply to Message (67538.1) Thumbs Up Re:ETV Shower Show Video Highlights - 17th June

By hazzaz - hazzazbin@gmail.com uu Sun 19/06/16 14:25:36 GMT

Hello

Thank you as always for the video.

BTW, I have seen that the website changed its design. Do you know if they will continue the show in future?

regards

Hazzaz

In reply to Message (67538) Video ETV Shower Show Video Highlights - 17th June

By GSK - uu Sat 18/06/16 19:38:05 GMT

Below is the link to this week's etvshow.com shower show video highlights. Enjoy.

BTW, I think Flora, the tall model with curly hair (the one in jeans under the shower) is one of us..Just listen to the conversation between her and the chubby model (another probable wetlook positive), also her reply to a wish and question displayed on-screen, at the 1:30:30 mark of the video.

Also, a positive sign - the channel realxed their strict refusal of allowing the models to wear any shoes, so in several of the shows the models wore sneakers, heels, and, in one instance, even overknee boots.

991MB mp4, 1280x720, 2 hours 11 minutes

https://1fichier.com/?wnrkkkp1ra

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]