Wetlook-Online

Message # 67530.1.2

Subject: None Re:8 new girls + some videos + couple + nobra

Date: Fri 17/06/16 20:12:50 GMT

Name: Mikey de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Are you the same anonymous threating Dima under every post? He has his style. As for the photo/video work it's rather quality not quantity (the girls - quality). But so what. Obviously people are buying and there is a place for all on the market. From discount stores and Target to Rodeo Drive and Harrods. I like many of his girls and some clothing styles. I don't mind the small quality videos - you can put them on your smartphone in a large number, even if you can't afford anything better than an 8GB one - not everyone can afford a 128GB iPhone, you know. So there is a market nich for his products. I've bought many and will buy many more. His girls like Vika (the blonde from say 2014) and Juliana (also some time ago) or Mary, Ira and Kira in the newer sets are fantastic. And you can stop bullying him guys. You vote with your wallet. If you don't like, don't buy, but critisizing every post and saying things like "stop making videos" (because I want you to?) is not part of voting with your wallet, it's bullying and stupid, as maybe some people want to see more of these videos. You have many HD wbsites to choose from if you don't like his amateur style.
In reply to Message (67530.1) Exclamation Re:8 new girls + some videos + couple + nobra

By Anonymous - be Fri 17/06/16 19:35:15 GMT

Please stay producing only photos. The quality of your videos have cellphone quality and are making me sea-thick.

Since more or less the beginning your camera has a problem with the auto sharpness.

Instead of throwing  it into the rubbish you keep using it whatever claims are posted.

Your cameraman has somehow shaky hands. Instead of using a camera tripod, he his continuing filming free hand.

You can find better quality films for free done by school children on Youtube.

Itīs somehow a waist of time for the real nice girls working for an amateur.

I donīt believe things will ever change. You are not willing to learn.

For that reason I will not buy films any more from you.

In reply to Message (67530) Pictures 8 new girls + some videos + couple + nobra

By Dima - dima@wetlooker.com ru Fri 17/06/16 18:54:56 GMT

http://wetlooker.com/

http://wetlooker.com/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]