Wetlook-Online

Message # 67495.2.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up thanks again [nt]

Date: Mon 13/06/16 03:33:37 GMT

Name: soakkfann us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (67495.2.1) Info Re:is this a website or broadcast tv?

By GSK - uu Sun 12/06/16 16:44:43 GMT

Actually, both. They are an erotic channel currently broadcasting from 2 satellites in Europe and they have their website with a streaming service for the spicier parts of the show (thanks to anti daytime nudity laws from 2009). They stated back in 2004.

e.g. you ask a model for a strip or shower (through a webform on their website or premium SMS message), she will leave the broadcast TV studio and the spicy so called Exclusive Show is then broadcast LIVE! on the internet in HD from another studio or the shower room. There is a small entry fee to the shows, about 4$ (2 credits in their "currency"), and you can have a wish for 4 credits (8$). Probably this is what made them legendary, custom wishes, even wetlook shower ones, live on TV or web, within 30 minutes or so (it varies).

The website is etvshow.com, but without being a member you only get a low quality TV stream, not the HD one, and no exclusive shows. You can buy credit packages from 10$ for 5 credits, the lowest is enough to watch the show as it was broadcast on the video I published. You can also call the models or send dating messages on-screen. Their primary market seems to be Germany and Italy.

This shower show is also simultaneously broadcast on their website, for the strip part they switch off the signal for the TV show and the show continues only on their website in a higher quality then the video below. So the whole show with the strip parts is indeed almost 6 hours, individual segments lasting about 20 minutes. The show is broadcast, in US time, from 8AM to 2 PM Pacific time (11AM to 5 PM Eastern).

Though some say this shower show is only a shadow of their legendary past, as they used to have, beside legendary free (no internet) nude night shows, some HUGE clothed and nude shower night shows, with a custom built "wet studio" with a pool in the centre and huge ceiling showers and fountains, which were more than capable of simulating rain. I suspect the owner has some leanng towards wetlook. Though their reliance on (now dwindling) premium calls to their models seems to be their slow undoing. Here some screenshots from the past (I wasn't watching myself then):

In reply to Message (67495.2) Question is this a website or broadcast tv?

By soakkfann - us Sun 12/06/16 14:21:12 GMT

thanks for posting
In reply to Message (67495) Video ETV Shower Show Video Highlights - 10th June

By GSK - uu Sun 12/06/16 06:48:19 GMT

Below is the link to this week's etvshow.com shower show video highlights. Enjoy.

1.02GB mp4, 1280x720, 2 hours 18 minutes

https://1fichier.com/?vafk3udvnd

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.104 seconds to generate ]