MyWetloook

Message # 67473.2.1.1.1

Subject: Danger After 3 days no response from Akuna

Date: Thu 09/06/16 06:49:02 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I would advise the community to buy from them with caution or not at all.  $27 taken and received nothing.  I will be taking my business to other known reputable producers who actually care about the customers
In reply to Message (67473.2.1.1) None Re:akuna video problem

By Anonymous - uu Thu 09/06/16 03:48:15 GMT

Right now it looks like Akuna is not responding to anything.  No email response, but is happy to take the money and leave us hanging with nothing to show.  This is bad showing for a paying wetlook community
In reply to Message (67473.2.1) Info Re:akuna video problem

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Wed 08/06/16 23:31:47 GMT

There is some validity to that statement, that Apple Ipad and the IOS operating system is not fully compatible to download from all stores, cos we had the same issue with our former stores hosted at TheMothership...i.e. they could not be downloaded onto Apple/IOS devices.

I suggest you ask Akuna if his store is only for desktop users only, cos it may not be compatible with IOS mobile device. If not, then download the file using your desktop.

That is one of the reasons we decided to make new sites for online streaming videos for mobile device users, cos downloads do not always work with IOS/Apple devices.....but our online streaming sites work just fine with Android and IOS devices.

MK

In reply to Message (67473.2) Info Re:akuna video problem

By DungeonMasterOne - gb Wed 08/06/16 21:23:18 GMT

I don't use Apple products but I've read elsewhere that iPads don't have file systems like Windows and Linux and Android devices do, so you can't download things diorectly to them, you have to use a PC or Mac to download and then use iTunes to move the download across to the iPad.  This is based from info a few years back so may be out of date.
In reply to Message (67473) Angry akuna video problem

By Anonymous - uu Wed 08/06/16 16:33:14 GMT

I am having a issue and sent a email 24 hours ago and have gotten no response.  I ordered a mobile video for and iPad and tried to download it.  It failed to download and not the site says I have reached my 5 downloads and no more try's.  I feel ripped off buying this and not being able to get anything from it.  Angry Angry

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]