Wetlook-Online

Message # 67473.1.2.1

Subject: None Re:Funny story!

Date: Fri 10/06/16 06:24:55 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I did contact the vender via email and until I posted here I got no response.  All your other methods might have worked if I were in the same country.  I am not so I really don't want to be doing international calls and faxes.   When you sell international on the web you can't expect faxes or calls.   If you think it's stupid and you want the basic way of business like you say maybe just sell to your country and stop international sales
In reply to Message (67473.1.2) Question Funny story!

By Ytsen - de Thu 09/06/16 18:40:23 GMT

This looks for me to be a very funny story.

One "Unknown" is having problems with one of his purchases. Instead of contacting the vendor he is writing stories in this forum without telling his name.

On the vendors homepage he could easily find a Email Address as well as a Fax and Phone Number.

Suddenly there are more victims feeling betrayed, swearing never to buy anything anymore in this shop.

Now I start wondering. Are these people too stupid to follow the normal business way of Mailing, Faxing Phoning to find out why something went wrong?

Or do we have the old game from the Kinder-garden; hallo teacher, I know something and the rest is following.

In reply to Message (67473.1) None they also did not answer to me

By youngwetfan - de Wed 08/06/16 16:37:04 GMT

I don't know what their problem is, but for me, I never again would buy anything from akuna-video!!!
In reply to Message (67473) Angry akuna video problem

By Anonymous - uu Wed 08/06/16 16:33:14 GMT

I am having a issue and sent a email 24 hours ago and have gotten no response.  I ordered a mobile video for and iPad and tried to download it.  It failed to download and not the site says I have reached my 5 downloads and no more try's.  I feel ripped off buying this and not being able to get anything from it.  Angry Angry

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.045 seconds to generate ]