Wetlook-Online

Message # 67467.3.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Sad to hear that

Date: Thu 09/06/16 04:00:00 GMT

Name: Sunboyfun us

Email: sunboyfun@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If the video was of considerable length, a minute of pre-wet clothing is fine. If you are talking about a 5 minute video and you have over a minute of just standing there, and the majority of the video not showing wetlook, that to me is not a good value. If you have camerawork which is shaky and unfocused, as well as not properly lit, I would say it is not a very good value either...especially when you are charging $10.00. As for the quantity, I have said this cliche before: I would rather have 20 good to great shots than 130 photos with the same pose and only a fraction of difference between them. That to me is a waste of opportunity. The photographer was shooting in a continuous mode, much like a video being shot, and instead of going through and editing the best into one set, ALL of the photos, good and bad, are included. What that means is a good percentage is redundant (a hand moves an inch, etc.). These criticisms are not new nor are they unreasonable. I have seen some improvements on some sets but the overall fact is, your photographers have little idea of what really makes good wet photos. The sessions are obviously diced up from "quickies" come what may and sold at a premium. This is not a matter of just one person complaining because his tastes are not reflected. I realize some people like shoes, some like jeans, formal wear, etc. I get it. I have said it before, you have some of the BEST models around, and in great outfits. The problem is the direction of the sessions, the photographers and whoever is editing (or in most cases NOT editing) the sets. Dima, I would buy a ton of your product if simple changes were implemented. Maybe if I saw a preview sheet of tiny thumbnails as to what the content would be, I would be forewarned but as usual, you see three shots from a set as as sample, take the bite and then find out you get sub-standard photos. I know I am not the first or only person who feels this way. In fact, I have been pretty supportive as you know over the years. I can't pretend that I am satisfied, sorry!

SBF

In reply to Message (67467.3.1.1.1) None Re:Sad to hear that

By Dima - dima@wetlooker.com ru Wed 08/06/16 20:55:46 GMT

- You said, that first "dry"minute is boring. But for me and some of others - this minute is very important, its like prelude. I usually mark sets with "sorry, model is already wet at the beginning of set".

- In first sets there was only about 30 or 50 photos, all different poses, but all wondering - "We would like quantity". Ok - same length, more photos. Plus video! In sets of one of other photographers (with dark pool) video is about 10+ minutes, different poses and so on.

- A lot of lines - for each tastes. Some homemade asian sets, more erotic sets, outdoor pool and beach sets. In nearest future - fully amateur sets with students.

I can not control each photographer during shooting session, sometimes they do not feel wetlook and make a lot of mistakes, so a lot of sets gone to trash(( But we constantly are trying to change!

In reply to Message (67467.3.1.1) Read This Re:Sad to hear that

By Sunboyfun - sunboyfun@gmail.com us Wed 08/06/16 20:39:30 GMT

Dima, it is easily fixed but time and again, your fleet of photographers and editors fail to live up to potential.

SBF

In reply to Message (67467.3.1) None Sad to hear that [nt]

By Dima - dima@wetlooker.com ru Wed 08/06/16 18:35:16 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (67467.3) None Just bought 4 sets at his sale...also for me the last 4 sets [nt]

By youngwetfan - de Wed 08/06/16 16:41:46 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (67467) Pictures Last hours to thanks your favorite girls! 7 new!

By Dima - dima@wetlooker.com ru Tue 07/06/16 14:14:01 GMT

http://wetlooker.com/

3 special days - best days to say THANKS for our models!

We decided to transfer all the money from 4 till 7 of June to our models! They will be very pleasent for your help and this will encourage them for more new shooting sessions!

Please, use discount code THANKYOU for 5% DISCOUNT!

http://wetlooker.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.181 seconds to generate ]