minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 16:31:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 67467.1

Subject: Thumbs Down I have bought my last Wetlooker sets!

Date: Tue 07/06/16 19:32:35 GMT

Name: Sunboyfun us

Email: sunboyfun@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Once again, after hoping things have changed at Wetlooker, it is business as usual. What a sad state of affairs to have such beautiful willing wetlook models, dressed just the way I and many wetlook fans admire, only to have the sessions and editing run by completely oblivious "photographers". Case in point: I loved the prospect of the couples vid/photo sets of Mary in the Levis shorts, with a very attractive blonde girl in black jeans. I also found Nastya stunning in the cutoff jeans short shorts. I took yet another chance and laid out (gulp) $19.00 for the two sets. I was sort of expecting to be let down, and as such was indeed right! With the couples series you get a video of 5 minutes, witht a wasted minute and a half of standing around dry, not knowing what to do, followed by some decent moments with the girls showering. Overall it is a photo session video, so flashes are firing as they take off-camera direction and it all seems so mundane. It is the same with the photo sets. The photographer fired off in continuous mode, and the net result is again a series of redundant, unremarkable shots that resemble a video chopped into slices and sold as photos. Do we really need consecutive shots of the same pose, with just a millimeter of difference between them? All real wetlook opportunities are overlooked, save for the brief shower moments. For $10.00 it is absolutely NOT worth it.

Nasty's set is equally lame, and in fact worse. The irony is, the lighting is very good, soft and diffused, with no harsh shadows. Yet, the photos again are cookie-cutter consecutive shots. This girl is a perfect model, in that she looks stunning in the jeans shorts, and yet there are really no soaked denim "celebratory shots" that show off the outfit. The camera in the video is often out of focus, refocusing as it pans up and down, and again, a good minute plus is just the prep before getting wet. I could see if the video were longer, than dry scenes as a teaser would be welcomed. Too much time is wasted on boring unsatisfying moments. I say this not as a person who is picky. This is basic stuff I am talking about, and is universal to wetlook fans. The quality and mindset is just not there on this site and I would rather pay $5.00 to Eurowam for a top notch video than to buy a bunch of lame frames which constantly miss the point of what wetlook is about. I am not usually one to lash out on this site or against Dima in particular. I am not saying this as any personal attack. However, when you are actually paying for product as opposed to "collecting and copying", you expect a certain level of quality. Time and again Wetlooker just lazily wastes opportunities.

SBF

In reply to Message (67467) Pictures Last hours to thanks your favorite girls! 7 new!

By Dima - dima@wetlooker.com ru Tue 07/06/16 14:14:01 GMT

http://wetlooker.com/

3 special days - best days to say THANKS for our models!

We decided to transfer all the money from 4 till 7 of June to our models! They will be very pleasent for your help and this will encourage them for more new shooting sessions!

Please, use discount code THANKYOU for 5% DISCOUNT!

http://wetlooker.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]