Wetlook-Online

Message # 6742.7

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Importance notice to all WAMTEC customers and followers

Date: Tue 04/11/03 16:58:51 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Great start Mark

If I now you, this will be a case of your supporters make the site!

People join and request what they want to see.  With the thousands of hours of video you have at your fingers, they could get anthing they want or don't even know they want yet!

Thanks

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (6742) Hello Importance notice to all WAMTEC customers and followers

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 03/11/03 07:11:15 GMT

To: Wamtec Customers (and interested parties)

FYI the current WAMTEC website has being closed down, and is replaced with 2 new websites, called WAMTEC LITE and WAMTEC GOLD. As the 2nd longest running wam website on the net (since August 1995),  we have been giving away ten's of thousands of thousands of free pics and hundreds of videoclips during the last 8 years. The good news is --  the wetlook community has thrived and  we are "out of the closet" now, and producers and fans alike are helping to foster the growth of this genre, hobby, sport or fetish -- whatever you like to call it. The bad news is -- the websites I was operating grew into an 800 pound gorilla, and now cause more bandwidth expenses than my partner and I can feasibly sustain on a free site basis. The WAMTEC websites currently cause over $1000 a month in bandwidth expenses, and while wamtec fans yearn for more galleries and more video clips, we cannot sustain such a level of monthly expenses on a free site basis. Therefore my partner and I decided that the only way to continue with offering folks the media they want to see, would be to separate things into 2 new websites:  WAMTEC Lite (a low bandwidth free site, with all the info you need on WAMTEC products and some sample pics for new releases, but with minimal galleries, and, WAMTEC Gold (a high bandwidth members only site for hosting tons of past, present and future galleries, plus downloadable video clips too).

The new WAMTEC Gold site is mainly designed with a purpose to offer our regular customers all the present and future picture galleries they like to see, plus a new service of offering downloadable videoclips too. FYI...we have always been a "video" production company...not a photosets company, so we have no plans to start producing high res photosets ourselves. There are many other fine websites that already concentrate on photosets, and there is no point in being redundant and doing the same thing as those sites do. Our focus will be on showcasing our "unqiue" content that is not found elsewhere, and certain styles of videos that no other wam company seems to do. For example, almost all wam companies making videos just do "adhoc modelling sessions" i.e. scenes with no rhyme or reason or script or dialogue...just nice looking imagery set to music. We have always been one of the few companies that have done scripted scenarios with dialogue.  In fact, only 3 companies (WAMTEC/Aqua Ent, Messy Fun, and Artscene/Aquantics) have ever attempted to make full length feature style videos, with a full script that carries thru the entire video thru for 90+ minutes.  Those other 2 companies long since stopped making features over 5 years ago...due to the high expense of making them. Our company is now the only company in the wam world that still produces full feature length movies (The MARKII features), and we continue to produce and release such scripted features (we released THE GIRL FROM ATLANTIS feature this summer, and you will see our next feature THE BULLY GIRLS being released this Xmas). Anyway, the point I am getting at is, the new WAMTEC GOLD site will not be concentrating on high res photosets -- too many other paysites cover that subject very well already --- but what we will be doing is concentrating more on those areas that no other wet & messy paysite cover...e.g. video downloads of scripted scenes, and serialized versions of our feature film length productions. We will also be offering video clips from many of the production partners we work with, and their videos....e.g. Leonmoomin series, Romanian series,  etc.  

Our new members site will not be boring -- I can guarantee you that. Our site is unique...and also has one other VERY unique feature that no other paysite offers.......it will be the most low cost and affordable wam site on the net -- because it will be FREE to most of WAMTEC's regular customers and supporters. This is because we will be the only wam site that offers it's members a 100% credit-back of their membership dues -- thats right your annual membership of $100 per year ($8.33 per month) is already as low as the lowest priced member site there is -- but we go a stage further, and give each person who joins for $100, their $100 credit back on their wamtec account, which they can then use that credit to buy wamtec tapes or dvds. This means, for 50 to 60% of wamtec customers who already order $100 worth of tapes per year or 3+ tapes or DVDs a year...they can  already qualify to get FREE membership in the new WAMTEC Gold site.

Wamtec Gold members also have additional benefits such as special offers and tape discounts, and access to our new message board where they can post requests for what video clips or photos they would like to see uploaded next. We have tripled our bandwidth capacity now and bought a 3rd server, so we have tons of diskspace and bandwidth now to deliver what folks want to see.

The initially galleries have been loaded, and I will be uploading the first new photoset today ..i.e. 350 new high res wetlook photos from Romania...never seen before..., plus some new video clips. There are about 10,000 pics currently on the site, and I have another 20,000 more that I will upload in the next few months.  We have over 4000 hours of video materials in our archives....plenty to keep folks amused for the next few years, plus we continue to do new video shoots each month and work with 25 3rd party producers to release at least 20 new videos per month from 3rd party producers too....so we will showcase their work as well.

Just one disclaimer -- i.e. if you want the best quality photos, then I highly recommend Kev & Graham's site or Erik Elsas's site..., because they are the experts in that area, and thats not the focus of my new members site.  My members site is predominently aimed at pre-existing WAMTEC customers who enjoy the vidcaps and video clips I normally post, and for most of them, they can get FREE membership as they already order 3+ tapes per year anyway, and my new pricing scheme makes the 100% rebate/refund a defacto free membership for them to access the new galleries and video clips I will be posting 3-4 times each month.

To see a "FREE" 7 minute promo video, with new model "Ally" swimming in a red dress, stockings & heels....see at the top of the page HERE

http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/enter/enter.html

Those who sign up this week can see a bonus tv clip from Brazil....an awesome 7 minute videoclip where a girl in a black formal dress and black tights swims in the lagoon -- sample pic here (that videoclip will be deleted by next week).

http://www.wamtec.com/piment.jpg

I will also be uploading 350 brand new full screen sized stills from Romania to the members area later today....from EuroWAM TEAM's latest 2 videos, volumes 50 and 51....all skirts and party dresses in the pool.

If you have questions on how to get a free membership.....please email me....but read the JOIN page first...this explains it all.

http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/enter/join/join.html

MK

wamtec.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.109 seconds to generate ]