minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 19:13:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 67386.2.1.2

Subject: Crown Re:YT-video: making money wherever they can...

Date: Tue 31/05/16 13:28:31 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email: asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I don't see any problem with getting anything for free if it's freely available. And the only thing better is if you can get paid to enjoy something that's free. ;) OTOH selling someone else's work is not only wrong, it's illegal, and Dima has every right to seek legal recourse (Which I would highly encourage)

Personally, and as a producer, I thank you for speaking up, when you saw something wrong. Theres enough unscrupulus people out there who will pirate other people's material for self gain. IMO they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (67386.2.1) Hello Re:YT-video: making money wherever they can...

By Anonymous - uu Tue 31/05/16 01:05:12 GMT

In my experience (and I'm one of the people that will try to get something free if I can), most of the things on YouTube are just the teasers, samples, trailers, whatever they are called. Occasionally there is a full scene, but not very often. That particular account Wetlook Lovers has linked a few of Dima's videos, and to my knowledge, Dima has no preview videos. All the videos are $7-$10, if I'm not mistaken, and that YouTube account has a few free videos and just recently charged $4.99 for one. I doubt that is Dima's account, but if it somehow is, then it's fine I guess.
In reply to Message (67386.2) Read This Re:YT-video: making money wherever they can...

By EdR - asplashofglamour@gmail.com uu Mon 30/05/16 23:59:05 GMT

Well, I couldn't tell you if the YT account belongs to Dima. Most of the videos there appear to be his. But if it is, he has the right to charge for any videos he puts up. Of course, if the owner of the account isn't Dima, that person has no right to charge for any video they did not produce, and that account should be closed immediately. Because it involves Dima's work, he will have to be the one to take action. Unless he doesn't care.

Yes, the forums contain "commercial posts". As a producer, we count on these forums to get the word out that we have something new to offer. Yes we are trying to make money. I can attest to the fact that it isn't by any means "fast money". In order to produce a photo and video set, we have to spend money first. Those expenditures include, model fees, buying wardrobe, shoes, travel expenses, etc. We don't start making a profit until each set sells a certain number and it isn't uncommon that we don't recoup the costs on every set we do. The bottom line is, besides being fun and a dream come true for me, it is a business, and to remain in business, we need to advertise wherever we can, and the forums are part of getting the word out.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Not worth the money they want for it"  I can tell you there is plenty of free stuff to find on the net. As an FYI, we also offer plenty of free samples that we share. If you're happy with that and this is worth it for you, I'm happy to share, but you will miss the thousands of images that we have to offer. Yes it comes at a price, but there are advantages to this. The random images that are floating around online are far and few. How many times do you fall in love with an image, only to be frustrated because there aren't others like it? Or there isn't a "set" just the one image? How about those fantastic videos you find in YT, only to disappear few weeks later? Maybe you find something you love out there, it ticks all the right boxes for you. You save it, you revisit it, but over time, there is never a follow up? Thats all there is, it's the only video of it's kind made by the YT user. As a producer, we are more consistent, we make more than a single image or a single video and we understand the wetlook interest. Yes it costs money, but that price we ask covers the cost of making such images and to keep making images for the foreseeable future. For every free photo you see on our site, there are hundreds more, and we don't ask very much.

I don't know if you contacted us about stolen stuff. I know someone contacted us about seeing some of our videos on someone else's YT account (Not this same acct.) and stated to us that this person was stealing our videos. After viewing the channel, the only concern I had was the user had covered our watermark with their own watermark for a portion of the video. But by the end, our watermark was visible and they weren't charging a fee to see it.

My thoughts on the situation is this. I don't mind if people love our work enough to download some of our videos and photos to their own YT accounts or photo sharing accounts, and share it with others, so long as they don't sell them, so long as they share only the images that I provide as samples, and so long as they do not remove our watermark.

Sincerely

EdR

In reply to Message (67386) Confused YT-video: making money wherever they can...

By youngwetfan - de Mon 30/05/16 16:04:48 GMT

Hi, just stumbled about this link on th wambank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud_eZyyz_M0

Try to see the video and after some "investigation" I find out that you have to pay to watch videos in this channel (or just for this video). It looks like Dima, but I don't know if he is running this channel. What ever, I think more and more everyone just want to make the "fast money" with everything. I think a lot of stuff shown on this forum (which in all have about 70% commercial posts) is not worth the money they want for it. My opinion. I'm getting a bit tired of it.

Also I gave some producers hints for stolen stuff, but the only one who thanks me for it was Flaviu...

Just don't know what to think about the whole situation...

Greetings, ywf

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]