minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 16:38:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 6730.1.2

Subject: Depressed Severe lack of appreciation!

Date: Mon 03/11/03 06:09:50 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I am one of those who is gulity of taking and not giving back to this forum.  I do post an occasional thank you when a producer seems to be asking for approval or encouragement.  

It's too bad they have to do that and I will try to say thank you more often. The models, amateur or professional, and the producers are all to be thanked for their effort.

I think there are a bunch of very ignorant people posting messages of complaint on this forum.  That includes my rant.

But here is a guy who must have asked for something, the producer responded with free pictures and all the moron does is complain of the banner at the bottom of the picture.  How about a nice thank you and keeping your petty complaints to yourself.  What did those pictures cost you my friend?  Does a little copyright protection bother you?  Crop the picture if it does.  Just don't repost it as some people do.  Use your head a little more, please.

It's too bad a license is not required to operate a computer on the internet.  Think of all the trouble that could be avoided.  Maybe registration on a forum before you can post anything would clean up some of the bad acts too.

I think a lot of photos that are referred to in links appearing on this forum are diappointing to me.  So what!  Others are very good.  When something is given for free, without any strings, why complain?  You were the one who chose to visit this forum, click on its links and look at photos.  You were not forced to do so.  Take the good with the bad.  It is all subjective anyway.  

I also feel no need to add my personal editorial comment on every photo as some people do.  IMHO, that gets more annoying than pop ups or banners.  BTW, pop ups and banners can be dealt with, for free, in a number of ways.  Instead of complaining about them, ask for advice on how to deal with them.  There are very knowledgable computer people on this forum.  A simple browser setting will do it all for you.  But then you have to know when to reduce your security setting.  Might be too tough for some to figure out!

Has anyone ever heard this: "Looking a gift horse in the mouth."  For those that may not understand the meaning, it is quite simple.  When somebody does something for free, or has volunteered to spend their time and effort to provide something for free, or simply gives you something, why would anyone criticize their work or effort and risk them not offering more of their work in the future.  

Everybody has to start somehwere and if the quality is not what you expect, give them a chance to make improvments.  If the content is not what you want, then don't click on links referred to by that individual again.

It's all pretty simple and basic.  A little respect and appreciation go a long way.  Whining, complaining and bitchin' won't accomplish anything for anybody.  

The people that provide all of the great work are indeed deserving of applaud.  The ones that may not be as great, will probably improve in time without all of the "suggestions" that are offered.  Give 'em a break, will ya!

Say thanks and move on or say nothing and move on.  Where else are you going to go anyway?  If this forum and wetlook are your whole existance, then you are a sorry sack of crap anyway.  Get a life.  

I am sorry, but this forum's moderator and contributors deserve more than the petty whining that is contained in way too many of the post.  And if the sight of a woman's body, without wet clothes covering every inch of it, is disgusting to you, that seems to be a personal problem that needs not be aired on the internet.

I enjoy the wetlook that is provided here.  Lot's of good work that I find erotic.  The stuff that doesn't do anything for me, may be just the ticket for somebody else.  And I can't complain about the price of any of it!  Can you????

In reply to Message (6730.1) Square ...still annoying banner under your pics. Why not use pale colors? [nt]

By Detlef - de Sun 02/11/03 19:52:37 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (6730) Pictures To Luvwetgirls... You're not gonna believe it but....

By Wetlook U - webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com us Sun 02/11/03 19:10:06 GMT

How 'bout this for service :)  These may not by EXACTLY what you were looking for but it seems to be close..  Chloie showed up today with Grey and Lt. Blue New Balance in hand... First set we did today included these.  ENJOY!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.133 seconds to generate ]