minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 09:15:02 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 673.7

Subject: Found It Re: How did you discover your first wetlook site? What was it?

Date: Sat 26/10/02 16:41:28 GMT

Name: SoakHerHose us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
One day I did a search for wet clothes and came up with a Japanese site of guys in wet clothing. The thing that sticks in my mind about the original site I visited was that it had a graphic of Pikachu saying "Pika!" down the sides. Following a link from there I found one of the Wacky Wet sites. Although they are oriented towards the alternate lifestyle scene, it piqued my interest as I knew there had to be hetero wet clothing fans out there as well. Looking further, I found the other side of the scene. I think the first site I saw was JOWC. Followed some links and discovered the whole scene. There are a lot more wetlook aficionados than I had ever imagined!

In reply to Message (673) Question How did you discover your first wetlook site? What was it?

By Eli - stu_ellisuk@yahoo.co.uk gb Sat 26/10/02 03:59:40 GMT

well, how did u? I had been into women getting wet in their clothes for some time, bu ti just thought thought that only me and my mate were into it. I was on Yahoo! one day and there was an advert for wetkahuna, i went on that and got curious. So i typed in wetlook on search. I picked up wetfreespirit.org, used the links there to get to the bravenet forum and that was 3 or 4 years ago now, and im a daily visiter to this forum.

Post on how you found your first wetlook and site and what was it? Great Peace Man Drink Me Smokin Talking Band Dancing Mixed Crown

Eli

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]