minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 23/04/24 13:42:30 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 673.5

Subject: Tongue Re: How did you discover your first wetlook site? What was it?

Date: Sat 26/10/02 07:12:04 GMT

Name: Don uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
We had computers at work for many years to do CAD work. Then we got Microsoft Office and they taught us how to really use them. Then, about 1995, they came in one day and told us they were going to put us on the internet. Soon, they got to my cubicle and fixed me up. As the guy left I got on the web and started looking at stuff. For some reason I don't remember I already knew about search on Yahoo. So within a couple of minutes I did a "wetlook" search and up popped H2O Video, Aqua Entertainment, Nigel's old site and Messy Fun. I clicked on H2O Video and the images on the homepage began to appear. There was Kirsta stepping out of the pool with her white outfit and heels. I just about lost it in my pants instantly. She had some pics on the site and added to them every couple of days. I got on the Aqua site also and found the first few SSS tapes for sale. The preview pics were unbelievable. After a few days I couldn't stand it any longer and ordered one of the tapes with a $50 money order. I figured anything on the internet was sure to be some kind of scam but I just couldn't resist the thought of having a wetlook video even if it sucked. Well, to my astonishment, the video came less than one week after ordering and the quality was incredible. I could do slow motion and freeze frame without any loss of picture quality. And the segments were just like the previews showed them. I learned to follow links and got to the old World Wide Wet site where there were hundreds of pictures! And he added to them almost daily. For many days I didn't do anything but look at wetlook on the web. I'm surprised I didn't get fired but I had a private cubical and nobody could see what I was doing. I kept a CAD drawing up in the background that I could click to the front if anyone came in.

It was fantastic seeing all be beautiful wetlook but also for the first time I realized that I was not the only one.

In reply to Message (673) Question How did you discover your first wetlook site? What was it?

By Eli - stu_ellisuk@yahoo.co.uk gb Sat 26/10/02 03:59:40 GMT

well, how did u? I had been into women getting wet in their clothes for some time, bu ti just thought thought that only me and my mate were into it. I was on Yahoo! one day and there was an advert for wetkahuna, i went on that and got curious. So i typed in wetlook on search. I picked up wetfreespirit.org, used the links there to get to the bravenet forum and that was 3 or 4 years ago now, and im a daily visiter to this forum.

Post on how you found your first wetlook and site and what was it? Great Peace Man Drink Me Smokin Talking Band Dancing Mixed Crown

Eli

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]