MyWetloook

Message # 67281.1.1.1.1

Subject: Info Re:ETV Shower Show Video Highlights - re 67268

Date: Sun 15/05/16 16:36:38 GMT

Name: GSK uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

They are an erotic channel, making revenue from calls to the models, mesages to the model - compliments or wishes and especially dating messages - the viewers pay for them to be shown on screen. I see no sense in posting dating messages seeking women, who probably don't watch channels like this anyway, but it is their revenue stream.

Last week's show (post no. 67239) was taken from their HD web stream, which is a bit cleaner, no phone numbers, just the occasional message in white, not that hideous yellow.. As I said, I had to take this week's show from the TV feed, which is full of messages.

Their member only website offers the whole show, including the wet strip and nude parts - without any messages on the screen (clean screen), but on a pay per view basis, 2 credits (around 3-4 Euros). You can even wish for a certain outfit (say schoolgirl outfit, secretary outfit) to be soaked by a certain model for 4 credits, about 8 Euros.

But we can be glad we have at least this for free.

In reply to Message (67281.1.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:ETV Shower Show Video Highlights - re 67268

By Magician - ex Sun 15/05/16 15:57:21 GMT

Thanks for the download, but ohhhh how frustrating!!!  The girls are great, the outfits are great, but they insist on covering the screen with all those messages. What's that all about?!?!
In reply to Message (67281.1.1) Info Re:ETV Shower Show Video Highlights - re 67268

By GSK - uu Sun 15/05/16 14:29:41 GMT

Yes, they will do the show in the foreseeable future, they heralded it as one of the many new spring shows, so it can last 1-2 months until summer, or even the whole summer, you never know with them. So enjoy while it lasts.
In reply to Message (67281.1) Thumbs Up Re:ETV Shower Show Video Highlights - re 67268

By hazzaz - hazzazbin@gmail.com uu Sun 15/05/16 13:28:13 GMT

Hello

Thank you for posting this. Appreciate your effort.

I think they will do this show in every Friday. Just thinking about it make me so exited (Its like a dream come true).

regards

Hazzaz

In reply to Message (67281) Video ETV Shower Show Video Highlights - re 67268

By GSK - uu Sun 15/05/16 09:20:26 GMT

Below is the link to this week's etvshow.com shower show video highlights. Unfortunately, my recording of their HD stream failed this week, so only standard def video from my backup - the satellite feed, which is, to be honest, not the best quality, because of the relatively low data rate.

882MB mp4, 720x576, 25fps

https://1fichier.com/?pw8khy9qke

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]