MyWetloook

Message # 67266.2.1.1.1

Subject: Talking OT Re:Las Vegas trip on and off topic BIG NEWS

Date: Mon 16/05/16 02:05:40 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It sounds like you've got a good woman there, one that understands that relationships are all about compatible quirks and willingness to work with them.  I don't mean to be nosy, but I hope you have explained the sexual implications of your religious beliefs?  I'd hate to see her feel rejected and back off for fear of rejection when you are not coming on because you don't feel it's right, not because you don't like her.  I've often come on slower than probably expected because sex is not a casual thing for me.  It has to mean more than fun.  I know it has been interpreted as me not wanting her, when that was not at all the case.  It had more to do with respecting her, but she didn't know that.

"I'm not wearing something you would wear to a job interview", boy that sounds familiar :).  For me, a woman getting wet in something straight laced and conservative, that gets clingy and revealing, is the height of hot.  The wife and I often watch the Sherlock Holmes show on TV.  Lucy Liu has been wearing fitted black suits with a white shirt and black tie.  I find it hot.  The outfit is masculine, but her shape certainly is not.  I'd love to see my wife in the shower or a pool in that outfit.  Something about the contrast of starting out formal, conservative, maybe a touch masculine, and letting go, I find very appealing.

Regarding the costs of the trip.  Gotta separate the trip costs from the gambling costs.  Vacations cost money, Vegas or anywhere else.  Spending money to get away and relax, and spend time with someone special is fine, as long as you can afford it.  If the gambling broke even, it didn't cost you anything.  Well done.  When in Vegas, I play a few cheap slots and get a few free drinks.  I'd have spent the money on a few drinks and entertainment anyway.  

In reply to Message (67266.2.1.1) None Re:Las Vegas trip on and off topic BIG NEWS

By Desert Hawk - us Sat 14/05/16 09:21:02 GMT

The "money ahead" is just at gambling.  It does not include travel expenses: $300+ for hotel, $75 for bus, $30 for city bus, and lots more for food, fair, etc.  I spent over $100 on food and misc. for my sorta girlfriend.  My gambling addiction is much more moderated than it used to be.  Last decade spending so much time in Las Vegas away from the tables and slots would have been unthinkable.  I think my woman deliberately eats slow in order to keep me away from gambling for longer times, probably a good thing.  On my last trip in January she insisted on holding a $25 chip so that I would not be tempted to bet it in an attempt to chase losses.  She is understanding about my warm turkey low rolling way of handling my gambling addiction, and is glad to be a part of it.
In reply to Message (67266.2.1) None Re:Las Vegas trip on and off topic BIG NEWS

By Desert Hawk - us Sat 14/05/16 09:05:06 GMT

Actually she picked out the print jeans.  I wanted to buy her a polyester skirt or polyester pants.  She kept saying "I'm not wearing something you would wear to a job interview".  I know exactly what you mean about "imagining her wet in all those clothes".  I was frequently looking at her clothes and anticipating them being wet later on.  OT at the Fremont's buffet Monday night I finally got the courage to tell her that I am now thinking of her as more than just a friend.  She responded favorably to that.  A long discussion followed, too much to write about.  It's too bad she lives 300 miles away.  She is the closest thing to a girlfriend that I have ever had in my sheltered life.  We did not have sex.  I am guessing there was a 2/3 - 3/4 chance that she would have been willing to do it, but I chose not to pursue that because of my religious beliefs.  
In reply to Message (67266.2) Thumbs Up Re:Las Vegas trip on and off topic BIG NEWS

By RoscoeBC - us Sat 14/05/16 04:28:19 GMT

Hey Desert Hawk,

Well done!  Getting a woman into the hot tub clothed is quite an accomplishment.  Especially if she isn't your wife and feels like it's her job to cater to your, shall we say, oddities?

Getting her to go to the thrift store and pick out something that you would like to see her get wet in is also quite an accomplishment.  One I enjoy almost as much as getting her wet, imagining her wet in all those clothes gets me going.  I've done that with my wife, but not without some resistance.  I have to pay dearly for that.

Oh yea, and you came out dollars ahead?  In Vegas?

You are doing something right.  

In reply to Message (67266) None Las Vegas trip on and off topic BIG NEWS

By Desert Hawk - us Fri 13/05/16 08:55:36 GMT

I went to Las Vegas again.  I arrived the night of May 4 and left the morning of May 10.  I stayed at the Longhorn on Boulder Highway.  I won a total of $202 gambling.  I won $125 of that playing craps at Jerry's Nugget, including hitting the 12 twice in a row (30-1).  The best part of the trip wasn't the gambling, though.  The last few trips I have been meeting a woman who lives there.  I CONVINCED HER TO GO IN THE HOT TUB AT THE LONGHORN FULLY CLOTHED!!!  She was reluctant to do it, but I talked her into it after offering to buy her some pants at a thrift store.  We went to the Salvation Army last Thursday and selected a pair of black print jeans.  We spent the rest of the day at the San Gennaro Feast (essentially the county fair for Las Vegas).  The next day she wore her new used jeans and a black shirt.  We ate lunch at the Longhorn, then went to Joker's Wild to play craps, where I won $69.  Then we had dinner at the buffet at Sam's Town.  Then we went in the hot tub at the Longhorn!  We met again Monday.  I always stay downtown the last day so I am near the Greyhound terminal for Tuesday morning.  We had lunch at the Longhorn and then she rode the city bus with me downtown to the Fremont.  We ate at the Fremont's buffet that night.  I will certainly be looking forward to seeing her again on my next trip, probably in late August.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.050 seconds to generate ]