Wetlook-Online

Message # 6724

Subject: Hello alert for those who get French tv channels

Date: Sun 02/11/03 11:09:07 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

We don't seem to have anybody living in France who is interested in collecting, posting or trading tv clips, but I know several of you in neighboring countries have satellite dishes and get some of the french tv channels too...so you may want to check your tv listings to see if you get this show.

There is a long running variety show in France called LE BIGDIL show. You can find a fan site with pics from past seaons here...

http://www.bigdil.fr.st/

Nothing wet I can find on this site...but these are pics from past seasons....it is the current season where they have just added a nice pool on stage.

Anyway...a friend of mine living in Belgium advised me that this season they have a nice swimming pool on the show and the models often go in the pool fully clothed. He has already collected several nice wet scenes and has mailed me a tape that should arrive in a few days.

I think that the show is on the TF1 channel...so if you get French TV channels on your dish system, then set your vcr, cos there has been some nice wetlook scenes already this season..so this is worth watching. FYI, another nice actress in an evening dress got a soaking on this weeks epsode of SCOMMETTIANO CHE on RAI channel too.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]