WetlookPro

Message # 67239.1.1

Subject: Happy Re:Re 67226 long TV shower show

Date: Mon 09/05/16 22:25:29 GMT

Name: GSK uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Tim,

thak you for your kind words. I know this is not to everybody's taste but I think anybody would be hard pressed to find any other terrestrial or satellite channel in the world broadcasting a show where you can see beautiful young women taking a fully clothed shower. We should enjoy this while it lasts, Last year they had a humongous shower in the centre of their studio during night shows and it lasted only a month. 3 years ago they had really big shower shows, with a huge studio with a built in pool and huge ceiling showers, it also lasted only during summer, then they cited the unwillingness of the models to be soaked for 6 hours every week.

This newest approach is low key and low budget compared to the previous shows but still unique and enjoyable. And the most unique part of this channel is that viewers could ask a model for $9 to soak a certain outfit, like the schoolgirl outfit in the video, and they did their best to fulfill it within 20-25 minutes and the full shows with the nude parts are about 25 minutes in 720p HD! If this is not the ultimate custom wetlook video experience, than what is? Nobody else can do it so fast, the fastest custom shoots with wetlook producers here are 24 hours, not 25 minutes.

Maybe if they had more support from our communty in the form of memberships and wishes to models they would return to their former glory with bigger projects.

In reply to Message (67239.1) Thumbs Up Re:Re 67226 long TV shower show

By Tim D - uu Mon 09/05/16 05:04:50 GMT

Hi GSK,

Thank you for the tip regarding the ETV shower show, and for the time and effort you put into preparing the HD clips. That's a lot of work, and I appreciate it! It may not be to everyone's taste, but it's a good find and we appreciate you sharing with the community rather than just keeping it to yourself!

-Tim

In reply to Message (67239) Video Re 67226 long TV shower show

By GSK - uu Sun 08/05/16 17:02:05 GMT

I just write regarding post no. 67226, in which youngwetfan said the 6 hour long shower show of ETV (etvshow.com) was boring and low picture quality. Yes, watching only the TV show may have seemed boring, because half of the shows, the strip and nude parts, were broadcast on the internet on their member only website, so the time without showers looked boring. Also, if you are not a registered member, you can only watch the TV stream in 640x480, I think. And the directors had the stupid idea of broadcasting the shower (or as they clled the show "In the Rain") in a narrow strip of th screen.

That is why I prepared a 2 hour video of what was seen on TV, not the nude parts, but I think worth the watch. You can decide yourself.

It is a 896 MB mp4, 1280x720. There was a small glitch in the shower of the lady in light blue dress towards the end of the video. Download link below.

https://1fichier.com/?8shd37763w

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]