Wetlook-Online

Message # 67160.1.1

Subject: None Re:i disagree...

Date: Thu 28/04/16 07:28:55 GMT

Name: arthur chappell ex

Email: arthurpeterchappell@hotmail.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks NcGreg, interesting response - to quote - " the difference being the expression of viewable "above the surface" and hidden "below the surface" as opposed to "watch me get soaking wet in these clothes..."

I like wetlook art and imagery and exprience in unexpected contexts. Hang around pools or open water on a hot day and people will be seen going in, jumping or by being pushed in - many in clothes. Watch wetlook videos, and you know what to expect - I wasn't even looking for wetlook in finding this work - saw it on a pop-art page. That there is a thoughtful context and more going on than might normally be visible makes it stand out - traditional - splash, there she is wet is still great, but I love seeing wetlook coming from leftfield where it was totally unexpected. Arthur

In reply to Message (67160.1) Talking i disagree...

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@yahoo.com gy Thu 28/04/16 05:37:39 GMT

surreal and beautiful images?  yes.  appealing to fans of wetlook?  yes.  But i see that more as artistic creation as opposed to "wetlook" - the difference being the expression of viewable "above the surface" and hidden "below the surface" as opposed to "watch me get soaking wet in these clothes..."

i dunno, you might not see the difference I am trying to make? On Drugs

In reply to Message (67160) None the most unusual wetlook site ever

By arthur chappell - arthurpeterchappell@hotmail.co.uk ex Wed 27/04/16 13:57:18 GMT

Website: http://www.quickviral.com/surreal-photography-by-lara-zankoul/715/

This site has some very surreal and beautiful wetlook images and even a short making of video - really stunning work - Arthur Chappell

http://www.quickviral.com/surreal-photography-by-lara-zankoul/715/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.047 seconds to generate ]