minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 10:40:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 67112.1

Subject: Info Re:experiences with the youtube archive: someone already joined?

Date: Wed 20/04/16 21:55:35 GMT

Name: bbpetwebmaster us

Email: bbpetsite@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi,  you can download ( and we recommend that ). all clips and pictures,  the pictures are also in Zip form  for every viewable page at the bottom of page (100 pics per zip). most of the videos are candid stuff from a ways back , the shorter clips CAN be streamed but are not set-up for that. the longer clips may take a while to buffer if you try to stream them.   We will try to get a trailer up, with 10-12 snippets from different clips to give you guys a better idea of whats on site.  I will try to get that up tonight but I work full time too, so be patient with us.

regards

Babyspets webmaster

Ps: I know the site looks amateurish, I only know the basic html coding, we will work on it.

In reply to Message (67112) None experiences with the youtube archive: someone already joined?

By youngwetfan - de Wed 20/04/16 13:56:39 GMT

Hi, has someone already take the subscription of "babyspet.com" and can tell me if it is worth the money? Are there videos for download or just streaming? I wrote him two mails but I cannot really understand what he wants me to tell also he two times did not answer if there are 5 special videos I searched for long time...I'm a bit carefull, because he 2 or 3 times wanted me to join with "there is a low risk" ans so on but nothing about the content...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]