Wetlook-Online

Message # 67107.1.1

Subject: Wow Re:We're Back!

Date: Fri 22/04/16 18:00:42 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello MaK

I respectfully maintain my artistic license to alter the images to what pleases my own eye, and do something a bit different in regards to underwater. (And next time, I'll make sure the pool has enough chlorine in it before I do a shoot) . I don't mind slanted camera shots, I know you hate slanted camera shots, but had it ever occur to you that this is how I view the world around me after a few rum and cokes?

EdR

In reply to Message (67107.1) Thumbs Up Re:We're Back!

By MaK - dk Thu 21/04/16 09:26:15 GMT

Very nice, but changing the color temperature to slightly warmer could have improved the pictures - especially the under water shots. Besides, I hate slanted camera. Some photographers use it to make the pictures - or themselves - look fancy or professional, and when you shoot the pictures, the brain compensates for the angle, but when the pictures are displayed and the brain does not sense the angle, it looks silly.

In reply to Message (67107) Pulsing We're Back!

By EdR - uu Tue 19/04/16 22:23:21 GMT

Hello everyone

We apologize for our lack of updates. As many of you have known, we were in the process of moving and that move would take time to complete. Well, we have completed part of our journey and I am now able to get back into producing again. To kick off our return, our latest update features beautiful redhead Taylor. This is a simple, smaller set we did a few years ago. It's mostly Taylor posing in a green gown and sexy gold sandals, with a bit of underwater posing too. We hope you like them.

To see more please visit us at www.asplashofglamour.com

Visit our photo store at; http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=sogphotoset.com

And to visit our video store, go to; http://clips4sale.com/56421

Thank you

Sincerely EdR

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]