Wetlook-Online

Message # 67085.1.1

Subject: None Re:off topic but important

Date: Sun 17/04/16 23:40:37 GMT

Name: procal harram uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Peace Man  who says that  She knew about  the storyline, if she did  she probably would not watch the movie, furtermore

it is the thought that is beeing expressed; making people angry is what starts a war! do you want that to happen?

how foolish !

I will drop this subject now and leave you be with your thoughts!

In reply to Message (67085.1) None Re:off topic but important

By Magician - uu Sun 17/04/16 17:34:38 GMT

We should not take into account those who may be offended by a fictional story. Those who take offence are the problem and cause and those of us who live our own lives and bother no one should read whatever they want, watch anything they want and do what ever they want within the boundaries of law if the country in which they are located. The day we no longer watch a fictional action movie because someone may be offended is the day we give up our freedom. If anything, I find your comments offensive that you suggest that I should alter my life due to the violence of others. I hope that the moderators on this forum see fit to delete this message thread . This is not the place for such comments . Also bear in mind that this forum would no doubt also offend the same people that your post is talking about - yet you watched both the movie, which you no doubt already  knew the storyline and then visited this forum to show your disgust !?!
In reply to Message (67085) None off topic but important

By wetterspetter3 - be Sun 17/04/16 14:40:21 GMT

off topic but impotant in my opinion!

When they show a movie like "London has fallen"

Woulden't it be like a pray to be attackt by  the idoits who are against western countries and against America

In the movie they even  offend  the Russian  president! what does Russia think of it when the movie is beeing shown in their theatres? Like doe they not realize that also in Russia they show american movies ?

I know it is just an act but they might feel offended anyway! Where will it lead to in the future???

one could say movies like "london has fallen"is propaganda material ! and should be  banned for security resons!

And tey wonder why America and the UK aswell as other places are  under attack these days?

do not try to offend "people"who are brainwashed and are left with hate and terror urges!

this is a warning to the world! be carefull about the message you sent into the world!

sometimes it is better to not show  how you real;y feel about things, just to keep things at ease ! and to keep peace !!!!

ps. I am at your side, but let's keep the risks at a minimum ! If we want the world to survive!

Phenelope  Dubharriss

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.062 seconds to generate ]