minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 15:33:46 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 67038.2.1.2.2.1.1

Subject: None Re:Vanessa and Greta swim in the large pool with dolphins, dressed in jeans.

Date: Tue 12/04/16 14:41:17 GMT

Name: Wet Clothing Fan us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
All I said was quit bitching in an open forum and to email the providers.

How is that rude and insulting?

I never called him names.

He's just bitter because he thinks he's right and nobody has a right to disagree with him.

In reply to Message (67038.2.1.2.2.1) Note Re:Vanessa and Greta swim in the large pool with dolphins, dressed in jeans.

By X_Wet_X - uu Tue 12/04/16 14:07:32 GMT

There is a difference between expressing one's opinion and being rude and insulting!
In reply to Message (67038.2.1.2.2) None Re:Vanessa and Greta swim in the large pool with dolphins, dressed in jeans.

By Wet Clothing Fan - us Tue 12/04/16 13:38:38 GMT

Hey dude, I was just expressing my opinion. I'm free to do that.

But because you're so high and mighty on animal rights, it makes you a better person than me?

I NEVER said anything about WAM being more important than animal rights.

All I said was you should email the people who provided the photos if you have a grievance.

The next time you run your mouth, do me a favor and read what is written.

In reply to Message (67038.2.1.2) Angry Re:Vanessa and Greta swim in the large pool with dolphins, dressed in jeans.

By Wetlongskirts - gb Tue 12/04/16 08:01:25 GMT

Last time I checked, this is a forum. Forums are usually places where people can express opinions. You might regard WAM as being more important than animal welfare (which says more about you than it does about me), but I don't and I won't be gagged by people like you who seek to suppress freedom of speech.
In reply to Message (67038.2.1) None Re:Vanessa and Greta swim in the large pool with dolphins, dressed in jeans.

By Wet Clothing Fan - us Mon 11/04/16 20:45:20 GMT

Oh, quit your bitching.

Someone is always whining about something.

It's like a homosexual pissing and moaning if a woman was being photographed.

If you don't like something in the photos, email the people who provided them.

Don't air your dirty laundry out in the open for everyone to see.

In reply to Message (67038.2) Thumbs Down Re:Vanessa and Greta swim in the large pool with dolphins, dressed in jeans.

By Wetlongskirts - gb Mon 11/04/16 18:27:44 GMT

Sorry, but having dolphins doing unnatural things isn't entertainment in my view, they should be out in the wild living free lives. I think animals should be kept out of WAM photoshoots and videos entirely.
In reply to Message (67038) Video Vanessa and Greta swim in the large pool with dolphins, dressed in jeans. html

By UFA - waminstyle@gmail.com ua Mon 11/04/16 10:56:09 GMT

Vanessa and Greta swim in the large pool with the dolphins, dressed in jeans. (ID-303)

What would be interesting in early spring, when rivers and lakes are still cold, home bath and sauna are tired?

And then there was apparently quite an absurd idea - to swim with dolphins, not just in swimming suits, but in clothes). No sooner said than done - most brave girls Vanessa and Greta are going with us to the Dolphinarium, swim and dive in the large pool, with the real dolphins!!!

Vanessa and Greta first time in their life came to the Dolphinarium. First girls were afraid a bit and worried about the meeting such large animals, and even in a deep pool, but then... see yourself, a huge smile just did not slip from their faces), and eyes were flashing full of joy.

Dolphins first time in their life swam with dressed people... they were also afraid. Only one young girl dolphin was the most daring (or maybe she likes wetlook??? dolphins are very smart animals:)), she followred and rode the girls most of all in the pool, not leaving girls for a minute. And there were those couple of dolphins, which felt not very convenient next to fully dressed wet girls, maybe they are just like people - shy)))

Dolphins instructors saw wetlook sceinces alive first time in their life , and maybe generally in life. Anyway they were not afraid), they liked our wet girls very much, they even tried to flirt with them and make jokes. I even heard a low voice saying to another - it is original and beautiful view. They liked.

I and Tanya also enjoyed it, we were also the first time in close contact with these wonderful intelligent animals - the dolphins.

Our girls, models, who has become friends and have a common passion - wetlook for a long, of course swimmed with the dolphins dressed in jeans, tight denim jackets, and white socks, shoes were prohibited.

What is the outcome? At the end, all participants got a pleasure and lots of fun and new experiences, all were very pleased! And the girls are already planning what they would wear to swim the next time).

Watch this film and feel yourself a part of this fun!

Price: $15

Video: Full HD 1920x1080 59p, length 32:17, AVI-file (XviD), 2780MB
      You can watch 92! video skreenshots to this set in the store.

Photos: 736 pcs, high res 1416x2128, ZIP-archive, 441MB.
      Find 16! free photo previews in the store.

p.s. Full-size previews you can see (download) on the site: WAMinStyle Store

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]